Thread: Going To The Phoenix Forum? Join Me On Saturday...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

WTF? Going To The Phoenix Forum? Join Me On Saturday...

At 2:45pm for the State Of The Industry: A Future Focus panel which ill be sitting on along with several other adult industry players including...

Ron Cadwell from CCBill
    Legendary Lars from AFF
    Brad Mitchell from MojoHost

Plus several other prominent key figures in the industry.

This is going to be a not-to-miss panel, what does the future hold for the industry? Where are we heading with billing, traffic, content, affiliate programs and so much more.

See you folks there at 2:45pm on Saturday 31st :thumbsup:

Regards,

Lee

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Aw man, I'd love to sit in on this. I hope they post it on the website. Looks like it's gonna be a very interesting presentation.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

Dzinerbear
    Good stuff, Lee. I'm sorry I'm missing The Forum this year. ccbill always puts on such good seminars. I remember a free site seminar I attended a couple of years back; I got more out of that one seminar that I did out of three other conferences.

The State of the Industry is always a good one, so I'm sorry I'm going to miss it.

Michael

If you're going to be on a panel with Lars and feel like stirring up some drama, you should ask him publicly about AFF's using Zango to steal sales from affilates... or just bring up how much of a problem malware that steals affiliate codes is. AFF has apparently been doing this for months and doesn't care.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by gaybucks_chip View Post
    If you're going to be on a panel with Lars and feel like stirring up some drama, you should ask him publicly about AFF's using Zango to steal sales from affilates... or just bring up how much of a problem malware that steals affiliate codes is. AFF has apparently been doing this for months and doesn't care.
    Well thats certainly a great suggestion for a talking point, would love to hear any others people may have.

Im also told these seminars will be streamed by CCBill after the show has ended online

Regards,

Lee

I was trying to find a videoclip of Geraldo Rivera getting hit in the face with a chair and was going to post that as having gone into the future and obtaining the videocast of the panel discussion. But alas, YouTube failed me. But damn, wouldn't that have been funny.

And no, I'm not saying who would have been playing the part of Geraldo. :haha:
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

How long have you been gay?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post

Im also told these seminars will be streamed by CCBill after the show has ended online
    thats true

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    That is awesome, make sure you post the URLs for those of us not making it to the show.

Ladies and Gentlemen.

Now Playing for your Enjoyment

"Fistfight at the phoenix forum"

Starring....