Thread: Ebay Question

Making Pain Pay!

Ebay Question

Does anyone know how long you should wait to recieve an item you paid for on ebay before you complain or start a dispute?

I bought a Wii system last week, made payment, and the seller was very quick to send me an email with amount owed...but so far has not responded to any emails from me asking about shipping or tracking numbers.

I used my paypal credit card, so I am not worried about getting my money back...but I was wondering how long you think it is fair to wait before I do something.

Thanks.
    TropixxxCash.com is a CCBill affiliate program for the male spanking and punishment site TropixxxVIP.com.

:whip:

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Start the ebay dispute process, and that will give you his phone number. Then, if you don't get any response calling him, start a Paypal dispute. If you haven't gotten a confirmation of shipment within 10 days, I would say that is *definitely* long enough.

samebb
    My advice?

Use ebay and paypal at your own risk. Somewhere along the line your going to get shafted.

Making Pain Pay!
    Thanks Chip!
    I was about to start the dispute when I got an email from him with a FedEx Tracking number. It turns out he works 7 days on, 7 days off on an oil rig and the computer at work that he uses to check email when he is there was broke...so he could not email. I am proud to announce I am the father of a brand-new Nintendo Wii. FedEx should be delivering sometime tomorrow.

As a side note, I might be off the boards for a few days. :eek:
    TropixxxCash.com is a CCBill affiliate program for the male spanking and punishment site TropixxxVIP.com.

:whip: