Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wow..even Rosie Odonell knows 9/11 was an inside job now

GayGravy-JJ

Wow..even Rosie Odonell knows 9/11 was an inside job now

I dont know much about Rosie Odonnel (or how to spell her name for that matter) but i know she has like 20 million people that watch that show of her's.
    For those that dont know, 3 buildings went down on 9/11, not just the two towers. WTC 7 wasnt hit by a plane but still went down in beautifully controlled demolition manner.
    Here are the vids of the collapse in case you've never seen them:
    http://www.wtc7.net/videos.html

Here's her newest blog entry:
    Here is the Blog entry in full:
    http://www.rosie.com/blog/2007/03/15/wtc-7/
    at 5 30 pm
    9 11 2001
    wtc7 collapsed for the third time in history
    fire brought down a steel building
    reducing it to rubble
    hold on folks
    here we go
    • The fires in WTC 7 were not evenly distributed, so a perfect collapse was impossible.
    • Silverstein said to the fire department commander “the smartest thing to do is pull it.”
    • Firefighters withdrawing from the area stated the building was going to “blow up”.
    • The roof of WTC 7 visibly crumbled and the building collapsed perfectly into its footprint.
    • Molten steel and partially evaporated steel members were found in the debris.
    [WTC 7] contained offices of the FBI, Department of Defense, IRS (which contained prodigious amounts of corporate tax fraud, including Enron’s), US Secret Service, Securities & Exchange Commission (with more stock fraud records), and Citibank’s Salomon Smith Barney, the Mayor’s Office of Emergency Management and many other financial institutions. [Online Journal]
    The SEC has not quantified the number of active cases in which substantial files were destroyed [by the collapse of WTC 7]. Reuters news service and the Los Angeles Times published reports estimating them at 3,000 to 4,000. They include the agency’s major inquiry into the manner in which investment banks divvied up hot shares of initial public offerings during the high-tech boom. …”Ongoing investigations at the New York SEC will be dramatically affected because so much of their work is paper-intensive,” said Max Berger of New York’s Bernstein Litowitz Berger & Grossmann. “This is a disaster for these cases.” [New York Lawyer]
    Citigroup says some information that the committee is seeking [about WorldCom] was destroyed in the Sept. 11 terror attack on the World Trade Center. Salomon had offices in 7 World Trade Center, one of the buildings that collapsed in the aftermath of the attack. The bank says that back-up tapes of corporate emails from September 1998 through December 2000 were stored at the building and destroyed in the attack. [TheStreet]
    Inside [WTC 7 was] the US Secret Service’s largest field office with more than 200 employees. …”All the evidence that we stored at 7 World Trade, in all our cases, went down with the building,” according to US Secret Service Special Agent David Curran. [TechTV]
    lets start here
    ok…go slow
    remember 2 breathe
    use google

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Regards,

Lee

GayGravy-JJ
    I used to agree with you. But governments have been pulling this stuff for all time.
    Hitler did it by burning the Reichstag and blaming it on countries he wanted to invade.
    For an interesting read, google this "Operation Northwoods". Get this..a declassified Joint Chiefs' plan to blow up commercial airliners and blame it on Cuba so the US public would support an invasion. hmmm...
    It made it's way all the way to Kennedy before the idea was killed..
    You can read the docs in the National Archives online..
    Some of the key phrases from Operation Northwoods:
    Carefully created identities (abord the planes).. identities that would surely make the US citizens pissed off..college students, pregnant women etc.
    Anyway..here's a good place to start..
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

When it comes to exploring the sea of love, I prefer buoys. SPACE GLIDER's Avatar
    It's just too BIG of a secret to KEEP a secret though ...

Camper than a row of tents
    Quote Originally Posted by SPACE GLIDER View Post
    It's just too BIG of a secret to KEEP a secret though ...
    Depends who was involved, and what they knew.

I've seen people say that if the US Government was involved then thousands would know. But the fact is that your local congressman wouldn't have known and some paper pusher wouldn't have been tipped off either.

Full knowledge would be limited to the very top. Probably above even the president.

The people on the lower levels would have been like the machinists who made the parts for the atomic bomb. Each having so little info that none could know what they were collectively doing. To this day those people likely have no idea what their work orders were a part of.

The same concept could have been done on 9/11.

I'm NOT saying that's what I believe, but I know that 100 years from now the official 9/11 story will be different than what we know today. Nothing would surprise me.
    I post here to whore this sig.

strictlyb
    The conspiracy theories are too elaborate to make sense. If the CIA wanted to plan the attack (which is entirely possible), they would have paid someone like Osama bin Laden to do it (after all, they have a long working relationship), not blow up the WTC themselves or fire cruise missiles at the Pentagon.

The only sensible conspiracy evidence I've seen was put into Fahrenheit 9/11 by Michael Moore. He keeps pointing out the obvious facts: 1) the hijackers were SAUDI (why does everyone ignore that fact?) 2) The Bushes and the Saudi royals have a long and deep personal/business relationship. 3) Bin Laden was a CIA agent during the 1980s. 4) The neocons have NEVER called for "democracy and freedom" in Saudi Arabia. 5) Saudi has the world's biggest oil reserves. 6) The US was taken over by the oil industry in 2000...

Now that's a PROPER conspiracy theory.

Homosexuals cannot biologically reproduce children; therefore, they must recruit our children. chubbs's Avatar
    No doubt there are/have been some pretty serious conspiracies hatched over the last 50 years or so. Contra aid is the one that comes to mind first. 9/11 was real. "Al Qaeda's" hate for us has been festering for decades. My uncle lived/worked in Saudi Arabia starting in the early 60's until 1978. Has told me some CRAZY stories.

That theory is just too fucking stupid to even comment on.

GayGravy-JJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilihost View Post
    That theory is just too fucking stupid to even comment on.
    You'll learn

...since my first hard-on. A_DeAngelo's Avatar
    I think the simple truth is.....that everything points to the white house

GayGravy-JJ
    Quote Originally Posted by A_DeAngelo View Post
    I think the simple truth is.....that everything points to the white house
    Seems that there is a movement that is trying to pin the whole thing on the Bush admin as to exonerate the left from any role. The whole Left/Right paradigm is just how the argument is framed and controlled..keeping it within ceertain bounds...but that's another subject.
    All evidence shows that the neo-cons are basically doing what they are told by thier higher-ups. Israeli Mossad are the only guys that could pull off such an operation...at least it couldnt be done without thier collusion. The Anti Defamation League is all over anyone who suggests this by accusing them of anti semitism..as they do with anyone who ever criticizes Israel for anything. But the facts are that this couldnt have been done without US/British/Israeli collusion...As were the 7/7 bombings in London.

Meant to be Obscene, not Heard. HotMaleVideos's Avatar
    All that just seems to presume the Bush admin can execute anything. I don't really give them that much credit.

Xstr8guy
    Quote Originally Posted by HotMaleVideos View Post
    All that just seems to presume the Bush admin can execute anything. I don't really give them that much credit.
    Despite all of this administration's OBVIOUS failures, lies and scandals, nothing seems to stick to them for very long or cause permanent damage.

It's very strange that they've managed to get away with so much. It's like they planned to just overwhelm the masses with so many scandals and deceptions the Amercian people just can't manage to get too upset about anything in particular.

I keep thinking the latest breaking scandal will be the 'straw that breaks the camel's back'. But it just NEVER happens. C'mon... the whole Walter-Reed Medical scandal would have been enough to bring down any past administration! But Bush just keeps smiling and mugging for photo-ops and the public forgets. And Clinton got impeached for lying about a stain on a blue dress. Where are the people's priorities?!

I'm so disgusted.

When it comes to exploring the sea of love, I prefer buoys. SPACE GLIDER's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by strictlyb View Post
    The conspiracy theories are too elaborate to make sense. If the CIA wanted to plan the attack (which is entirely possible), they would have paid someone like Osama bin Laden to do it (after all, they have a long working relationship), not blow up the WTC themselves or fire cruise missiles at the Pentagon.

The only sensible conspiracy evidence I've seen was put into Fahrenheit 9/11 by Michael Moore. He keeps pointing out the obvious facts: 1) the hijackers were SAUDI (why does everyone ignore that fact?) 2) The Bushes and the Saudi royals have a long and deep personal/business relationship. 3) Bin Laden was a CIA agent during the 1980s. 4) The neocons have NEVER called for "democracy and freedom" in Saudi Arabia. 5) Saudi has the world's biggest oil reserves. 6) The US was taken over by the oil industry in 2000...

Now that's a PROPER conspiracy theory.

When it's presented all concise likethat it does make better sense

Quote Originally Posted by HotMaleVideos View Post
    LOL!!!!

That's true, but I've known complete morons who suddenly become geniuses when their intent is to cause mischief or evil.