Thread: Emulive sucks... need a new live video program

It's weird that one group would take refracted light. Pretty greedy, gays. EonFilms_Rocky's Avatar

Emulive sucks... need a new live video program

The title pretty much says it. I won't use Windows Media and Flash is too expensive. Does anybody have any ideas on what other cam software can be used to broadcast to sites from multiple folders behind custom .htaccess files?

rocky
    AIM: EonFilmsSDiego
    AIM Mobile: BeachBoiSDiego
    Yahoo: sandiegoartpunk
    MSN Messenger: beachboi4free@hotmail.com
    Phone: 619-944-6383
    MySpace: www.myspace.com/eonfilms & www.myspace.com/mynameisrocky

have you looked at video quota by the guys that make authentix?

http://www.flicks.com/prod.htm#video

Zappu
    If you braodcast a video stream via the rstp protocoll, you can forget about the .htaccess it will not work. Probably you should get a bit deeper in this before you are thinking you are on the save site. Emu is probably the oldest professional broadcasting software and not bad at all.
    Anyhow, give a try to the darwin streming server project, it's free and could be used on linux servers.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    is Darwin mature and stable now? The last I looked at it was probably almost 4 years ago and it seemed pretty early stage at that point. Also, does anyone know if there is a practical DRM solution for Darwin/Quicktime?

How long have you been gay?
    Quote Originally Posted by EonFilms_Rocky View Post
    The title pretty much says it. I won't use Windows Media and Flash is too expensive. Does anybody have any ideas on what other cam software can be used to broadcast to sites from multiple folders behind custom .htaccess files?

rocky
    What do you mean by multiple folders?

I don't know if you've looked at 2much.net but we basically offer a full site package that you manage and can customize yourself. It also comes with all the support you'll need.

If you're looking to build an independant, no plug-in or co-brand live video chat site i think we may be looking for each other - contact me and find out, I guess...
    Complete Video Chat Solution

Phone: 1-866-892-5122 (Ext. 2)

Zappu
    Quote Originally Posted by gaybucks_chip View Post
    is Darwin mature and stable now? The last I looked at it was probably almost 4 years ago and it seemed pretty early stage at that point. Also, does anyone know if there is a practical DRM solution for Darwin/Quicktime?
    The server is stable, but I am not aware of any DRM solution for mpeg4 videos.