Thread: 206 million cash found in house

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar

206 million cash found in house

Damn just crazy....

MEXICO CITY (Reuters) - Police have found $206 million in cash, belonging to drug smugglers who imported chemicals used to make methamphetamines, piled inside a mansion in a wealthy Mexico City neighborhood, officials said on Friday.

Police arrested seven people at the house. They found wads of hundreds of dollars stuffed in drawers, suitcases and closets around the house.

They also seized six Mercedes Benz vehicles and two other cars along with seven firearms, 200,000 euros and machinery used to make tablets.

The raid was one of the first dramatic successes in a clampdown on drug cartels launched by Mexican President Felipe Calderon shortly after he took office in December.

In January, Mexico extradited several drug kingpins to the United States, including Osiel Cardenas, boss of the powerful Gulf cartel.

Calderon has sent thousands of troops to drug crime hot spots including his home state of Michoacan, whose mountain ranges are riddled with laboratories producing methamphetamine for export to the United States.

The attorney general's office, which operates the police force that led the raid, said the money belonged to a drug gang operating behind a pharmaceuticals front company.

The company imported from India tons of the chemical pseudoephedrine, used in the manufacture of methamphetamines.

The raid was the result of an investigation which started last December when police seized 19.5 tons of pseudoephedrine in Mexico's Lazaro Cardenas port, the attorney general's office said.

Mexican producers of methamphetamine are muscling in on the U.S. market as police crack down on labs in the United States, according to a recent report by the U.S. Justice Department's National Drug Intelligence Center.

Following the U.S. crackdown, so-called superlabs that mass produce methamphetamine have relocated to Mexico, where precursor chemicals like ephedrine are more easily available

SOURCE: http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070316/...exico_drugs_dc
    * IntenseCash.com - If you can't convert us you better look for a new job!

Meant to be Obscene, not Heard. HotMaleVideos's Avatar
    Holy freaking cow. All legit bills? Damn.

Was Scrooge McDuck swimming around in there like in the cartoon?

Police have found $206 million in cash
    I wonder how much they really found if they are reporting that much, and I wonder how many mexican DEA officers have new cars this week? :moneybags:

cheers,
    Luke

Homosexuals cannot biologically reproduce children; therefore, they must recruit our children. chubbs's Avatar
    Kind of reminds me of that money house in the movie "Blow". Man, the owner of the money has got to be having a bad day.

Latin Niche site - 50% Revshare!! MiamiB's Avatar
    Should I feel bad that I got wood looking at that pile of money?

Lee
    MiamiBoyz.com
    Online Since 1999!
    Make 50% initial signup AND 50% recurring![/B] http://www.MiamiBoyz.com
    NEW SITE TO PROMOTE - LatinPiss.com

OMG that was too funny..I was looking at the pic of the cash, then glanced over to see who's thread I was reading ...IntenseCash.com

The sad thing is I replied out loud.... "Yes it is!"

chuckles

D
    Domain inventory sale.

daisyswank
    OMG thats incredible

wildgirl
    og my that's a lot of money...

mimi
    holy crap!I'm speechless.haven't they ever heard of swiss accounts?

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work. procam's Avatar
    Damn Id like just one of the tall piles of green!!! :high:

BarebackJack
    Quote Originally Posted by procam View Post
    Damn Id like just one of the tall piles of green!!! :high:
    Same here!

You gotta wonder about the level of stupid hubris that gangsters exhibit... 6 mecedez benz cars? In Mexico City? I don't care what neighborhood you're in. That's just asking for police attention.