Thread: 3217

Making Pain Pay!

Today marks the 4 year anniversary of the Iraq War.

Regardless of your politics, please take a moment today to reflect about what you can do to make the world a better place.

If you oppose the war...attend a vigil or protest today...there are many of them accross the country.

If you support the war...go put another flag sticker on your car and fill your tanks to the top with premium unleaded. If our tropps are going to die for your oil, at least you can buy the good stuff.

http://icasualties.org/oif/
    TropixxxCash.com is a CCBill affiliate program for the male spanking and punishment site TropixxxVIP.com.

:whip:

GayGravy-JJ
    Quote Originally Posted by TropixxxStudios View Post
    Today marks the 4 year anniversary of the Iraq War.

Regardless of your politics, please take a moment today to reflect about what you can do to make the world a better place.

If you oppose the war...attend a vigil or protest today...there are many of them accross the country.

If you support the war...go put another flag sticker on your car and fill your tanks to the top with premium unleaded. If our tropps are going to die for your oil, at least you can buy the good stuff.

http://icasualties.org/oif/
    Hail Bush...Hail Bush..please fit me with an RFID Chip so that you will know i am doing your bidding...please install cameras in my home so you will know that i worship thy feet. Please send my kids to fight israel's war for you. Praise Bush.

throw fundamentalists to the lions chadknowslaw's Avatar
    Pull all the troops out!
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com
    Keeping you out of trouble is easier than getting you out of trouble!