Thread: Lets Say You Had $100,000 To Spend...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

I Wonder? Lets Say You Had $100,000 To Spend...

How would you use it in the adult industry?

Would you build a new program?

Buy traffic?

Revamp your sites?

Something else?

Im interested in seeing how everyone answers this 'hypothetical' question

I think for me, id probably buy up as much traffic as i could and send it on to other sponsors to monetize, you could get a nice chunk of traffic for $100k id bet

Regards,

Lee

samebb
    I would invest it in property, if i had a chunk of cash that large to invest at once.

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    i love this game! , spending other people's money! , ohh did i say that out loud?

for one it's all about product so a good portion of it would be used to "monetarily-seduce" 6 guys from c*rbinfisher , 4 guys from f*atguys , 2 guys from b*kkbuddies into joining my newlyformed company.
    the remainder would be split between design , advertising , and traffic , i would hope by my 5th year to be successful enough to take a month cruise away from anyone under 25yrs of age. :fool:

sincerely ~ ..."you've got over 900+ subscriber's paying $67.00 a month to see you naked and your crying over a girl who won't go to prom with you?"... :fool:

Xstr8guy
    I'd use it to hire a bunch of models for different sites that I would like to launch.

Gay is the new Black
    20k into a programmer and designer

20K in studio equipment

20K for models

20K for office/studio space (rent).

20K put away for issues that pop up

Programmer/designer -
    I would have a custom CMS built to my specs/wants based on what I have seen in a CMS and what I think they lack.

With the CMS - I would sell off limited License as well as use it for myself

With the models - I would shoot adult and non adult for site content and photo stock

Office/Studio - I would go after an older industrial warehouse. Good size for less money and makes a great backdrop for industrial shoots as well as provides a space for sets.

Issues - something always pops up. Also electric, business license, water,so on
    Be Who You Are!

Take out hits on a couple people who've pissed me off.
    Jasun Mark. Crass of the Titans.

samebb
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasun View Post
    Take out hits on a couple people who've pissed me off.
    Yeah, thats a good one

CorbinFisher.com CorbinFisher_BD's Avatar
    I'd put it all towards content! Model fees.

CorbinFisher's Amateur College Men

collegedudes247

Content and marketing 50/50

As a content producer, I think exciting unique content is king but need marketing muscle behind it, so id say 50/50. Treat models well and make new fresh and edgy material that is different and get out there in both traditional and non-traditional ways of marketing. Dont be afraid to break the mold set by the respectful and successful predicesors. IMHO. Innovate nonstop. Matt

samebb
    Quote Originally Posted by collegedudes247 View Post
    Dont be afraid to break the mold set by the respectful and successful predicesors. IMHO. Innovate nonstop. Matt
    I didnt need 100k to do that! Its what im doing at the moment, BREAKING THE MOULD!

Who said tours should be 750px wide and 1450px long, and have 3 pages, and banners should be this and that size. Iv done that, and now im breaking out my shell. Huge in your face tours, using new technologies, web 2.0 ideas ect ect.

People so far have been all WOW over stuff im working on

I really dont think you need a large chunk of money to spend to start being innovative, i think what you need is the confidence to do it !

ffblueocean
    75% content/models
    20% marketing
    5% reserves