Thread: Do You Think Webmasters Are Relying On Scripts To Much?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Do You Think Webmasters Are Relying On Scripts To Much?

I just wondered what everyone thought about this topic, there really does seem to be a script to handle every aspect of running an adult business these days, from the site building, blog posting, content managing, even through to traffic counting and delivery and pretty much everything else in between.

Do any of you wonder how much longer it is going to be until non of us know how to do anything manually any more?

By working 'smarter' more and more with the use of scripts to save time, are we actually starting to work 'dumber' as we begin to lose the skillsets we had that made us webmasters in the first place?

Your thoughts?

Regards,

Lee

Gay is the new Black
    It also means more ways to hack into the site, due to a script programming issue
    Be Who You Are!

marcjacob
    I dont think so if your smart with it. I write my scripts from the ground up wich means that i can change the way i work to suit my needs. I still do all of the webmastering stuff like designing and html coding, i just need to do it less. Im always building on the scripts to do things better as i learn.

maximize your profits Sarah_Fleshjack's Avatar
    I think there are a lot of webmasters now that have never coded anything in html or done a hand submission. I am not all that good at html but I am glad that I had to know a bit to start out because I can go in and fix stuff when it doesn't look right.

Promote the #1 male sex toy IN THE WORLD at the Fleshlight Network

Get ON TOP of your GAY traffic with our Fleshjacks!

If you need any help or have any questions contact me at sarah@fleshlight.com,on icq at 232834291 or follow me on Twitter

I am all for losing shitty jobs (and "skills") like manual tgp submitting and manual html editing. But honestly, I think the reliance on scripts is because 5 years ago you could make a nice living off of one TGP site and hand submitting a couple of galleries a day. Now, you really need blogs, freesites, linklists, traffic trades, etc, etc....to make the same money. Its just like any other job, really, automation forces 5 jobs into one person's lap and they have to do it in order to keep their paycheque coming in.

ps, does anyone here know how to manually crank a car to get it started? or how about feeding punch cards into a computer to program it? thats a couple of skill that I don't mind losing

cheers,
    Luke

Big Hands/Big Feet=Expensive shoes & gloves!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilihost View Post
    I am all for losing shitty jobs (and "skills") like manual tgp submitting and manual html editing. But honestly, I think the reliance on scripts is because 5 years ago you could make a nice living off of one TGP site and hand submitting a couple of galleries a day. Now, you really need blogs, freesites, linklists, traffic trades, etc, etc....to make the same money. Its just like any other job, really, automation forces 5 jobs into one person's lap and they have to do it in order to keep their paycheque coming in.

ps, does anyone here know how to manually crank a car to get it started? or how about feeding punch cards into a computer to program it? thats a couple of skill that I don't mind losing

cheers,
    Luke

Well, as they said in the movie "Boys in the Band"..

"..one thing you have to hand to masturbation is that you don't have to look your best!"

and so far, I haven't been able to come up with any script for it either..thank god for manual endeavors!

Video Rob
    A webmaster has to do 10x more work now then he would of done 8 years ago. Scripts make things quicker and easier ....most of the time