Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sprint?

Darren Austin

Sprint?

Does any one here have Sprint?
    if so what do you think about it?

I have Sprint and they have the WORST customer service I have ever seen or talked to. They drive me nuts

Darren Austin
    Sometimes when I go to make a clal , I get a "End Data Session" to end press "ok" they told me to take the battery off every time this happens. If you are having this problem , let me know

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    Sorry to hear that babe!

We have Cingular service... and to be honest their customer service isn't good either.

Lee's number was shut off because I paid the bill... yes you read it right I PAID IT!

I feel your pain, honey!

Hugs,
    GA

Bishop
    I'm using Cingular, national program. Before that I was on AT&T. AT&T workerd great all over the US and Canada.. until I got to Charlotte. The coverage is terrible in Charlotte. I got Cingular service and it works pretty well.. the only place it doesn't work is at my house.. but its way out in the country.. nothing works there. haha

RainGurl
    i have sprint, and yes, they have the absolute worst customer service. they sign you up, charge you a recurring monthly fee, and never want to hear from you (hmm....why does that sound familiar?)

anyway, i stay with sprint because it has given me the best coverage so far. my phone usually works wherever i go, and i usually have service when other people don't....guess that's the best i can hope for!

Darren Austin
    OMG , YOU paid the bill and they cut you off?

SOUNDS LIKE SPRINT , I want to go on my show and test call them live on the air so everyone can hear how awful they sound.

Originally posted by Bishop
    I'm using Cingular, national program. Before that I was on AT&T. AT&T workerd great all over the US and Canada.. until I got to Charlotte. The coverage is terrible in Charlotte. I got Cingular service and it works pretty well.. the only place it doesn't work is at my house.. but its way out in the country.. nothing works there. haha
    I have the same problem in my house Bishop. And I don't live in the backwoods LMAO The moment I'm outside I'm fine. I go in the kitchen and I'm roaming LOL

GA

Bishop
    Originally posted by Gary-Alan
    I have the same problem in my house Bishop. And I don't live in the backwoods LMAO The moment I'm outside I'm fine. I go in the kitchen and I'm roaming LOL

GA
    haha.. yep. I chose Cingular because they have a tower pretty close to my house. It works fine till you get about a mile from my house then its gone. The phone does ring at the house from time to time but I can't answer it.. it gets a signal long enough to ring and thats about it..

Darren Austin
    I though Cingular had the best customer service ever ?

Only Bishop would live close to the tower, only you boo

Originally posted by DarrenAustin
    I though Cingular had the best customer service ever ?

Only Bishop would live close to the tower, only you boo
    I was just about to ask, Bishop... did you map out the towers before you bought the house?! LMAOPIP

GA

On the other hand.... You have different fingers dirtygeek's Avatar
    My step dad had Sprint a while back. When he canceled his subscription they told him on the phone that "he was paid up ahead of what he was supposed to and they would NOT cancel his phone until that was used up" (WTF?)

Then, 2 months later he gets a bill in the mail telling him that he owed them money for his bill because he didn't pay the last bill.
    You'll get more with a kind word and a 2 by 4 then you'll get with just a kind word.

Stunner Media Presents 8 great programs:
    IndieBucks | StandAhead | BoyCrushCash | Phoenixxx | <a href="http://hunkmoney.com/">Hunk Money</a> | <a href="http://nats.britishbucks.com/">British Bucks</a> | <a href="http://nats4.emoprofits.com/">Emo Profits</a> | <a href="http://latinobucks.com/">Latino Bucks</a>

MikeB

AT&T

I have AT&T. My only complaint is they didn't apply a payment I made so I had to jump thru all these hoops to fix it, as the number it for was consolidated to another account and it seemed challeneging to them. Service wise I am really happy with the performance and coverage area of AT&T.

Airmy
    I have sprint...and I've never had a probelm with them. I've been with them for a little over three years. I would assume that it has somnething to do with how many relay stations they have in your specific area.

I switched from Cingular...I got into a shouting match with one of their reps on the phone, then I realized that I didn't have to so I closed it. They told me there would be charges for cancelling early...I told them if this is what they want, I will create a class action law suit against them... they dropped their charges. =0) If you look now they have several class action law suits against them, silly company.
    If anyone has problems with SBC/Cingular just mention you know about the lawsuits...

twinkley
    Oh man ... now you got me started ...

SPRINT SUCKS ASS!!

Their customer service is horrible. We do not live out in the boonies, but in a nice suburb with plenty of towers around. I still can not get service in my house. When I called sprint to ask about it, and ask if they would send someone out (never had this problem before, always pay my bill on time .. maybe my 3rd call to sprint in like 5 years) I was told that Sprint DOES NOT guarantee service inside of ANY building, and the surrounding 50 yard area. I was dumbfounded. Up to 50 YARDS out side of ANY building?? Are you kidding me??

I have had my phone shut off by them for paying my bill over the phone - i paid it for the amount due and they shut it off a week later for overdue payment. When i called to find out WTF they were talking about, it turns out that they charge a $5 fee to do a CC payment over the phone, and THAT is what was overdue (how it didnt go on my next bill is beyond me) - the girl asked if i wanted to do a payment over the phone for it! I was like WHAT?!?! So you can shut me down again in a week for another $5 charge?? NO THANKS! I will pay online!

I originally went with Sprint because they seemed like the best option ... best all around coverage. But now T-Mobile is lookin more and more like a better option ... rollover minutes, unlimited anytime minutes ... couples talk free ... etc etc etc ... and good nationwide / no roaming coverage ...

Anyone use T-Mobile?

twinkley

Airmy
    Originally posted by twinkley
    Oh man ... now you got me started ...

SPRINT SUCKS ASS!!

Their customer service is horrible. We do not live out in the boonies, but in a nice suburb with plenty of towers around. I still can not get service in my house. When I called sprint to ask about it, and ask if they would send someone out (never had this problem before, always pay my bill on time .. maybe my 3rd call to sprint in like 5 years) I was told that Sprint DOES NOT guarantee service inside of ANY building, and the surrounding 50 yard area. I was dumbfounded. Up to 50 YARDS out side of ANY building?? Are you kidding me??

I have had my phone shut off by them for paying my bill over the phone - i paid it for the amount due and they shut it off a week later for overdue payment. When i called to find out WTF they were talking about, it turns out that they charge a $5 fee to do a CC payment over the phone, and THAT is what was overdue (how it didnt go on my next bill is beyond me) - the girl asked if i wanted to do a payment over the phone for it! I was like WHAT?!?! So you can shut me down again in a week for another $5 charge?? NO THANKS! I will pay online!

I originally went with Sprint because they seemed like the best option ... best all around coverage. But now T-Mobile is lookin more and more like a better option ... rollover minutes, unlimited anytime minutes ... couples talk free ... etc etc etc ... and good nationwide / no roaming coverage ...

Anyone use T-Mobile?

twinkley
    Wow..that's incredible! I've never had a problem with them, I've never even called their customer service that's how well the service has been for me, even when I'm traveling.

I have heard great things about T-Mobile. Now that you can take your phone number with you...I'd suggest to shop around until you and Mister Darren Austin find a service that best suits. =0)