Thread: customer service?

RainGurl

customer service?

we recently had a thead about compaies offering affiliate support...
    how many of you offer in-house customer service for your members?
    i, for one, believe it is absolutely neccessary. Thoughts?

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    I get as in-house as you can... it's me! LOL

It's an absolute necessity, as far as I'm concerned. While I don't hear from a lot of members, those who do contact me are taken care of. I find that those who have contacted us for information (or just to say hi) are the members who stay a bit longer, too.

I beleive it's not only necessary for customer satisfaction, but just a good business practice.

My two pennies...

GA

TopBucks_Juan
    I have a list of gay webmasters under my referral code that I send out an email to every month. I offer support and assistance if needed. Not many webmasters utilize my assistants, which leads us to believe that they are pretty self sufficiant and that our FAQ is detailed enough to where they find info and assistance through that resource.

TopBucks has it's own support and I get some of those folks hitting me up when they can't contact any of the other sales reps. But I pretty much stay on top of the webmasters that are under my refferal code, even though TopBucks send out newsletters twice a month and various mailers as well.

We also have a staff that handles all surfer Customer Service. They also work weekends ask well.
    Last edited by TopBucks_Juan; 04-21-2004 at 01:42 PM.

Amber C
    We at ARS offer 24/7 complete customer service. We offer every form of contact for our support dept. It is an absolute MUST, in my opinion.

Poppy
    Definite must, especially during these times.

customer service is tops but if you are running a small paysite it is not necessary that you offer 24/7 customer service. Just make sure you get back to people within 24 hours with a personalised email response and they are usually very happy that you did.

cheers,
    Luke

AusCoding Allan
    I agree with luke, a 24 hour turnaround on enquiries is a must. This goes for all businesses not just websites. The better the service the more likely you are to retain the customer and get word of mouth referrals from that customer.

Allan

toydawg
    We offer two types in house. One for customers, and one for affiliates. We just introduced live chat on a few of our web stores, and it seems to be really helping the customers. We will be launching it soon in all our web stores.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Matt,

Could you shoot me a quick email ( lee @ gamediacorp.com ) with a P.O.C for your buying Dept. please have some stuff i would like to discuss with them

Regards,

Lee