Thread: Its Weird How The Body Pic Up 'Habits'...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Its Weird How The Body Pic Up 'Habits'...

So this morning i went to get a new contact lens prescription filled after wearing just eyeglasses for the last 6-12 months and i just went to wipe my eye with my finger and tried taking my glasses off... Even though i have contacts in LOL

Its strange how everyday habits can become second nature with even the smallest of things, the wonder of the human body i guess LOL

Regards,

Lee

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    I've done exactly that when I wore contacts... or reached to adjust my glasses when I wasn't wearing them

CorbinFisher.com CorbinFisher_BD's Avatar
    Hopefully when I get lasik I won't spend hours digging at my eyeball before bed every night trying to remove a contact that isn't there!

CorbinFisher's Amateur College Men

Big Hands/Big Feet=Expensive shoes & gloves!
    For about 3 months or so after I had quit smoking..while reading something at the computer monitor..my left hand would start going off to the left to reach for the non-existent pack of ciggies to light up. I would notice my hand was shuffling around and then it hit me it was so re-inforced to reach for a ciggie whenever I stopped to read a message. WOW!

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mansized View Post
    For about 3 months or so after I had quit smoking..while reading something at the computer monitor..my left hand would start going off to the left to reach for the non-existent pack of ciggies to light up. I would notice my hand was shuffling around and then it hit me it was so re-inforced to reach for a ciggie whenever I stopped to read a message. WOW!
    I keep doing that!!

Not as much as i used to, but i still find my right hand reaching over to where the cigarette packet and lighter used to be at times.

Regards,

Lee

Homosexuals cannot biologically reproduce children; therefore, they must recruit our children. chubbs's Avatar
    I had long hair a while back. Down to my ass. In the shower it would get wet and very heavy. After years I got use to it. Decided to chop it all off one day. First shower with short hair, I put my head under the water and without thinking I went to whip my hair around, ended up whipping myself right out of the shower onto the bathroom floor.

I Want To See Bradleys 'B-Unit' deanb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chubbs View Post
    I had long hair a while back. Down to my ass. In the shower it would get wet and very heavy. After years I got use to it. Decided to chop it all off one day. First shower with short hair, I put my head under the water and without thinking I went to whip my hair around, ended up whipping myself right out of the shower onto the bathroom floor.
    Now thats pretty funny right there! LOL

When it comes to exploring the sea of love, I prefer buoys. SPACE GLIDER's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CorbinFisher_BD View Post
    Hopefully when I get lasik I won't spend hours digging at my eyeball before bed every night trying to remove a contact that isn't there!
    LOL I've seen that happen. And I've seen people reach to pull of glasses they're no longer wearing.