Thread: Stonewall & Riot Premieres on the Maleflixxx Network

mgillis

Stonewall & Riot Premieres on the Maleflixxx Network

On April 7th, AVA's animated feature length film, Stonewall & Riot, will premiere exclusively on the Maleflixxx global network.

The latest animated feature from Joe Phillips, creator of 'The House of Morecock.' A wild erotic romp, full of hot hardcore action, leaving you howling with lust and laughter. An invention has been stolen, a brillian professor is missing, and the only witness is lost in an extraordinary orgasmic afterglow. Can Eros City's most prominent heroes. Stonewall and Riot, get to the bottom of things before time runs out? They'll have to fuck their way through a gallery of the most twisted and horny sex freaks ever seen. The end of the trail leads our masked orgasmateers to the French Tickler, a mad sensualist hell-bent on revenge and mayhem. His plan to bathe the city in a sea of it's own jizz, is just the tip of the iceberg!

This latest work from Joe Phillips, comes on the heels of his popular series, Jonas Morecock and is his first ever full-length feature film.

To promote this long-awaited premiere, Maleflixxx will be releasing the film as an episodic release, one new scene per week starting on Saturday, April 7th. Maleflixxx will send out special edition mailers, and special advance feature mailers to our Affiliates to help promote this release. Watch your Inbox!

More importantly, visit www.maleflixxx.tv on Saturday, April 7th to watch the first installment of this ground-breaking new film!

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Mary,

Are affiliates able to link to this directly?

I have a site launching shortly where im pretty sure this would be a real winner if i could link directly to this specific movie

Regards,

Lee

CorbinFisher.com CorbinFisher_BD's Avatar
    love me some Joe Phillips!

CorbinFisher's Amateur College Men

mgillis
    Hi Lee,

Yup, affiliates can link directly to this page either through their traffic program or their cinema program.

The link will be: http://maleflixxx.tv/pc/Detail.asp?Movie=StoneWallRiot&R=<AffiliateCode>

The movie will be live at 3am PST on Saturday, April 7th.

We LOVE Joe Phillips - Stonewall & Riot were the best presenters at the GayVN Awards!!! And I can't wait to work with these guys over the coming years.