Thread: Has anyone noticed ...

Dzinerbear

Has anyone noticed ...

Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader -- has anyone noticed that when the contestant is white that the young, black girl gets picked last almost every single time?

Michael

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dzinerbear View Post
    Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader -- has anyone noticed that when the contestant is white that the young, black girl gets picked last almost every single time?

Michael
    Haha i noticed that tonight actually LOL

Some of those questions are hard too i dont think id get past the first round :eek:

Regards,

Lee

Camper than a row of tents
    That show really makes you realize what a waste school was back then.
    I post here to whore this sig.

Dzinerbear
    Yeah really, that's true.

Last night: y=3x if 3x = 12 what's y?

Geez ... if it was so important to know, why haven't I needed algebra since I left high school. I can honestly say there has been exactly one time when I was trying to figure out an unknown quanity and I had three known quantities. I knew that I needed to use an alegrebic equation to figure it out, but it had been over 25 years since I left high school, so I forgot it.

Seems to me that it would be better for them to teach kids useful stuff like if according to the package a serving of Hagen Daas ice cream is 40 grams and a tub of Hagen Daas is 250 grams, how much fat are you going to ingest when you eat the whole carton?

Michael

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dzinerbear View Post
    Last night: y=3x if 3x = 12 what's y?
    Ya know, i think the answer is 4 but i missed the answer to that on the show so honestly dont know for sure haha

Seems to me that it would be better for them to teach kids useful stuff like if according to the package a serving of Hagen Daas ice cream is 40 grams and a tub of Hagen Daas is 250 grams, how much fat are you going to ingest when you eat the whole carton?
    They are actually considering bringing mandatory PE back to the schools in the U.S because the next generation of kids are so overweight, i personally think that is a start to end the problem but not enough, 1 lesson of running around a gym hall a week isnt going to change a whole lot when mommy and daddy feed little Johnny nothing but burgers, fries and cola when he gets home

Regards,

Lee

Gay is the new Black
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Ya know, i think the answer is 4 but i missed the answer to that on the show so honestly dont know for sure haha
    If you are being fully honest about this...

Look at the Question again.

y=3x
    3x = 12
    What is Y

Well, Y is the Equal to 3x and 3x is (Equal to) 12 ....
    Be Who You Are!

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    They are actually considering bringing mandatory PE back to the schools in the U.S because the next generation of kids are so overweight, i personally think that is a start to end the problem but not enough, 1 lesson of running around a gym hall a week isnt going to change a whole lot when mommy and daddy feed little Johnny nothing but burgers, fries and cola when he gets home
    Fast food is a good part of it, but another big part of it is high fructose corn syrup. This chemical concoction although used as a sweetner actually metablizes in the body as a fat. They're increasingly cramming it into products you might never suspect. Read your labels!

marcjacob
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolKnights View Post
    If you are being fully honest about this...

Look at the Question again.

y=3x
    3x = 12
    What is Y

Well, Y is the Equal to 3x and 3x is (Equal to) 12 ....
    LOL I thought that but then thought it cant be that simple! Ive no idea what this program is though.