Thread: Adwords - Pay Per Action Beta

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Adwords - Pay Per Action Beta

This looks like an interesting program from Google to help eliminate click fraud..

http://services.google.com/payperaction/

Basically, instead of a publisher paying for each and every click that their ad sends, they pay for each specific action the surfer makes.

So if you want to pay someone $1 for each time the surfer adds something to their shopping cart, for example.

Its basically the way PPS started off and im glad to see it making its way back because it was a really good business model for paying affiliates and is still highly popular in the non-adult world

Regards,

Lee

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    What I dont understand well is how the tracking works.
    Or rather how would me the affiliate using Adsense and a sponsor, even though Adsense doesn't allow adult but Adwords is also going Pay Per Action, would track said actions, after a sale completes.

I would think it will get complicated if you have to put special code in the "Thank you" page

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Basically, as an affiliate, you'd have to setup something like an FPA, and the PPA cost would be associated when the surfer clicked through to your affiliate link.

For me, as a program owner, my PPA cost would be when the completed and submitted the order form as i would be able to place the tracking code on the confirmation/submit form page.

Regards,

Lee

samebb
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Basically, as an affiliate, you'd have to setup something like an FPA, and the PPA cost would be associated when the surfer clicked through to your affiliate link.

For me, as a program owner, my PPA cost would be when the completed and submitted the order form as i would be able to place the tracking code on the confirmation/submit form page.

Regards,

Lee
    Hes right.
    Nothing more to add, apart from the fact their WILL be a clever clogs who comes up with a way to abuse the system, and most likely make a lot of money from it. But that is the same as anything, right?