Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ladies Of GWW I Have Questions About Womens Stuff...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Ladies Of GWW I Have Questions About Womens Stuff...

Namely boobies

Can anyone explain bra sizes to me please?

How do they work, whats the smallest size, and if possible an example pic, and whats the medium and largest size, again with and example pic if possible.

Ive never really understood this concept between 34dd and all the other things other than reading that some models have '34dd' breasts.

Any help the female GWW Community members could offer me on this topic would be appreciated

Regards,

Lee

samebb
    Getting a boob job Lee?

I wouldnt bother, your enough of a tit :square:

Meant to be Obscene, not Heard. HotMaleVideos's Avatar
    Can't say I have direct experience, but I think you measure the boobs from the fullest part and get a number (example: 36), and then you measure underneath the boob to get the torso size (ex: 32). Subtract the torso size from the "full" size and that gives you your cup size. 1= A, 2 = B, 3= C, 4 = D, etc.

The number in the bra size is the torso size, so that person would be a 32D.

Umm, I'm not sure what a double letter like "DD" would mean though...

Meant to be Obscene, not Heard. HotMaleVideos's Avatar
    My explanation might be a little off, but you get the idea. :joker:

Quote Originally Posted by HotMaleVideos View Post
    My explanation might be a little off, but you get the idea. :joker:
    Kinda makes sense, im hoping one of our female community members can post an example image of a bust size too, in addition to confirming your explanation

Regards,

Lee

Epoch Holly
    The number part i.e 36, 34, 32 is the width of your back the letter part is the cup size of your boob! LOL... So I am a 34 D (yes I have big ones) here is a hot pic of a bra I would say 32c http://www2.victoriassecret.com/imag...263107_F39.jpg
    YUMMY!

Quote Originally Posted by NakedDollars Holly View Post
    The number part i.e 36, 34, 32 is the width of your back the letter part is the cup size of your boob!
    Okay stupid question LOL...

What does the width of a womans back have to do with her tits? Isnt that like a guy measuring his ass to get his dick size?

Regards,

Lee

throw fundamentalists to the lions chadknowslaw's Avatar
    I thought the number was the chest size -- just like a shirt, so that a 34D was for a woman who you could wrap a 34" tape around her chest.

Then the letter was the boob size -- and a 34D is the same girth around but more boob and less ribcage than a 34B, which would be a bigger ribcage, less boob but still the same distance around.

Then there are dick sizes, which are not based upon any scientific method but merely the ego of the measurer.
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com
    Keeping you out of trouble is easier than getting you out of trouble!

CorbinFisher.com CorbinFisher_BD's Avatar
    http://www.victoriassecret.com/html/bra/measuring/

We need a mathematician and an engineer.

CorbinFisher's Amateur College Men

Epoch Holly
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Okay stupid question LOL...

What does the width of a womans back have to do with her tits? Isnt that like a guy measuring his ass to get his dick size?

Regards,

Lee
    LOL that isn't stupid I asked when I was getting my first bra... The way they explain it at Victoria's Secret is the bra goes around your back so it has to fit the measurments of the back! LOL... It is confusing plus when you are a woman and you think you are one size you go to another store and end up being a totally different size... :specs:

throw fundamentalists to the lions chadknowslaw's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CorbinFisher_BD View Post
    http://www.victoriassecret.com/html/bra/measuring/

We need a mathematician and an engineer.
    We could just stick to looking at hot men.

:-)
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com
    Keeping you out of trouble is easier than getting you out of trouble!

CorbinFisher.com CorbinFisher_BD's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chadknowslaw View Post
    We could just stick to looking at hot men.

:-)
    Amen to that.

CorbinFisher's Amateur College Men

the number, which measures chest and back all the way around, has nothing to do with breast size at all - just some str8 guys think it does because it's the numbers on bras, and in their minds bras and breast size are the same thing. the cup size - A being small, C being around average, D being a little busty and DDD being pretty damned big - is the breast size.

i know some taller and heavier women who wear a 44B - which means big chest and back, smallish breasts - and slender women who measure 32DDD - small chest and back, large breasts.

Madame0120
    Quote Originally Posted by NakedDollars Holly View Post
    LOL that isn't stupid I asked when I was getting my first bra... The way they explain it at Victoria's Secret is the bra goes around your back so it has to fit the measurments of the back! LOL... It is confusing plus when you are a woman and you think you are one size you go to another store and end up being a totally different size... :specs:
    I can't shop at VS. The clerk there said I was too "wide across the rib cage"

Sizing has alot to do with the manufactor. I never buy a bra by size lable, but am "fitted" each time I need new undergarment. Infact, if Holly would put her round and tempting nakid bottom over my lap, I'll show my new black lace foundation.

:worm:

i can't shop at VS, either. they don't offer DDDs. there's always fredricks - they have some nice stuff and so does jcpenney, believe it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Madame0120 View Post
    I can't shop at VS. The clerk there said I was too "wide across the rib cage"