Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ever Have One Of Those Days Where...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Ever Have One Of Those Days Where...

You just dont want to do anything?

Its currently about 85 degrees right now and i think im going to give in to the temptation and just sit in the garden all day drinking LOL

I know i have a ton of work to do but days like this make it so much harder to get anything done.

Regards,

Lee

of course, take it easy - its the weekend!!!
    after all, we aren't meant to work hard every day of the week

jaycar
    yes, i know how you feel. here in Melbourne we get so many days like that. It makes it very hard to get motivated. Eventhough I have wireless internet here, my laptop isnt powerful enough to do all the things that I need to do so I can work from out in the garden. So, I just have to go out there regularly and take heaps of breaks so as not to waste such great days. Ahhhh, the joys of working for yourself...gotta love it!!!:thumbsup:

When it comes to exploring the sea of love, I prefer buoys. SPACE GLIDER's Avatar
    I have one of those days every week

Gay is the new Black
    Sadly, it's been one of those months. :innocent:
    Be Who You Are!

jaycar
    awww poor idol:humble:

I've had one of those days the last 6 years living in Australia. I have a feeling when I move back to the states this year I'll get a lot more work done :groovy:
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

gaybucks_skyler
    I DEFINATELY have those days that I just want to do absolutely nothing all the time. Unfortunately we can't do it all the time, but it is nice sometimes.

I had one yesterday... all my friends and I just sat around on my balcony and drank. It was a gorgeous day, and sooo much fun. Relaxing.

Then it thunder stormed like crazy last night. I love falling asleep with all the windows open while it is storming.

But, it is Monday and it’s time to punch the clock once again.

Love, Sky

How long have you been gay? Three hundred and sixty-five had come and went
    Yes sure, mostly it's days not just one day. It hits me especially if I've been working your ass off and the results of my work are not nearly as good as I've expected. It drags me down and it always takes some efforts to get out of the blues. But I always manage somehow.

daisyswank
    today is one of those days, it is 75 degrees here in NY and beautiful out

Stephanie
    I know what you mean, I totally felt that way yesterday. It was sunny & warm.

Hopefully our winter season is (FINALLY!) over *fingers crossed*

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Yeah, I think we all have those days. And you need them too. We all work hard, everyone deserves a day to "coast" from time to time.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

jaycar
    we are in our autumn now, u guys call it fall I think. The nice days are now limited, getting dark early...colder nights....oh well, till next time $0.02

Quote Originally Posted by jaycar View Post
    we are in our autumn now, u guys call it fall I think. The nice days are now limited, getting dark early...colder nights....oh well, till next time $0.02
    Perfect time of year here on the Gold Coast.. all the tropical humidity has subsided and you can actually go outside without feeling that heavy wet air. Love it!

But in Southern Melbourne.. you're getting that weather that changes every hour right? Have to keep your umbrella with you at all times? :elvis:
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

jaycar
    how right u r my friend....today so far we have had rain, sunshine, warm spell and now, its so dark in here that it looks like we are going to get a thunderstorm..wooo hooo, love 'em