Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Serious Question..

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

WTF? A Serious Question..

When people get banned from GWW, why do they constantly re-register using a different username, especially when after they get banned they go running over to other boards stating how GWW is a waste of time and they'll never post here again.

I just dont understand the mentality of people that say that, then a week or so later come right back here and start posting again as if nothing happened using a different username.

I mean really, its like they think we're all as dumb as they are, thinking we dont know their ip addresses and that they are using a different username :eek:

Do these idiots think they are 'cool' by doing that or what?

Regards,

Lee

I've always wondered how many people posting here have multiple identities that we don't know about.

Something more irritating is the same person posting on different boards with different handles ~ SO irritating ~

To answer your question I don't think they believe they are "cool". I think they want to be a part of the community whether you banned them or not.
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

Squirt,

I get that they want to be part of a community, the bit i dont get, is if they go running to other boards bad mouthing GWW as if it was 'nothing special' why they still come back if they feel that way? LOL

I mean lets be honest, if it was nothing special, why come back at all? Its like they are just saying it to be 'cool' on the other boards for the first few days they have been banned... Because they wont be able to fit in otherwise.

I just dont get that mentality.

Im currently banned over on GFY for example, you dont see me badmouthing them every chance i get, or re-registering over there under a different username, im banned, big deal, its their loss not mine $0.02

Regards,

Lee

jaycar
    may we ask why u r banned from GFY?

Quote Originally Posted by jaycar View Post
    may we ask why u r banned from GFY?
    No clue, i just tried logging in one day and couldnt LOL

I guess im to much of an asshole for them haha

Regards,

Lee

GWW can be a bitter sweet experience for some. If they are banned from GWW they have nothing to lose by badmouthing it elsewhere, though they still want to be a part of it.

Let's face it, we are in the Gay adult industry, an industry filled with liberal minded people who feel they have the right to speak their mind. When they are silenced on a board, it will frustrate them.

Why not just unban everyone for a while and see what happens? What harm can people really do if they just speak their mind within the posted GWW guidelines?

I think a good quickening and fresh start is needed to rejuvenate the online Gay webmaster community. What do you think?

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

Quote Originally Posted by Squirt View Post
    Why not just unban everyone for a while and see what happens?
    Squirt,

In all honesty, right now we have exactly 0 banned members in the GWW database, its been that way for a while actually too LOL

Regards,

Lee

marcjacob
    Name them then. You can easily tell by the ip address surely? I know why your banned at gfy - ive seen the drama threads . You didnt suck enough cock. There are a ton of people who SHOULD be banned at gfy, but they suck the right dick at the right time.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Squirt,

In all honesty, right now we have exactly 0 banned members in the GWW database, its been that way for a while actually too LOL

Regards,

Lee
    That's great to hear! Maybe the previously banned people aren't able to login GWW under their old handles? Dunno will be interesting to see them back and posting under names we know them as instead of new identities :groovy:

It's nice to know that noboby is banned here :high:

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirt View Post

It's nice to know that noboby is banned here :high:
    Thats not what you told me :shithitfan:

Quote Originally Posted by maxpower View Post
    Thats not what you told me :shithitfan:
    You wish I'd communicate with you off the board

You've got a long way to go before that happens :bunny:

Feel lucky I've taken you off my ignore list

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

marcjacob
    Perhaps he wants to be on your ignore list. I know i sure do

Quote Originally Posted by marcjacob View Post
    Perhaps he wants to be on your ignore list. I know i sure do
    Nice attitude ~ though quite needy

If you don't want my attention then don't engage me in conversation

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

Corey Bryant
    I don't post here all that often (I have one site that is gay but not really adult oriented) so a lot of times, I feel like the kid that is allowed in the club just because

GWW is like any other large organization, for example Paypal. It has millions of users, and unfortunately it is not going to make everyone happy. And of course, when people are unhappy, they tend to complain. And with blogs, other forums, etc, it is so much easier to do so. I could probably find ten people within a few minutes that have been unhappy with the GWW policies from time to time.

But re-registering just shows deep down, they like the board. I like the board. I tend to come on here and read some of the posts from time to time, to keep up with what's going on in this industry.

Seems like your policy is to ban members for a certain time? So maybe they either get impatient or miss the part where they are banned for a certain amount of days.

jaycar
    Its reassuring to know now that gay guys are bitchy to each other no matter what part of the world they're in. Im glad I became a member here, I have learned something:shades:
    Cheers