Hey guys, I have 8 solo scenes (8 different models) for sale. I'm looking to sell them exclusively, they have all been made in the past month or two and have never been seen or sold anywhere. I'm willing to sell them one by one as well and this offer is valid until March 31. After that, the ones which didn't sell are off to various brokers.

They are edited and I have them on miniDV tapes (unedited), but can ship them as raw avi or any other format you wish. Of course the vids come with high resolution photosets and with full 2257 docs. (release + ID scans + model holding his ID next to his face) Videos were shot with a Sony HVR Z1 and the photos by a Nikon D200 so they're 3872x2592. Payment
could be made with Epass, Western Union, wire, and maybe through that other processor which I will not even mention here.

Price is $325 / scene (vid + photo set) If you buy 4 I'll give them to you for $1200. If you buy all 8, they're yours for $2300. To see samples feel free to download the sample vid and the photo samples. The video is approximately 8 minutes long and includes roughly 1 minute of footage from every scene and tells you how many photos come with the vids. This will help you see some of all the vids, and their quality of course. (don't mind the shitty .wmv format)

http://www.csi-productions.com/sologuys

You can catch me on ICQ (info in sig) or email me at contact@csi-productions.com Feel free to hit me up with any questions.