Thread: New to the forums and just wanted to say hello!!

boobsville

Happy New to the forums and just wanted to say hello!!

Hello everyone, I am new to this site and I just wanted to introduce myself!
    For the last couple of years I've been running a regular adult site TGP and I'm now looking to start promoting gay content. Any advice for such a transition would be greatly appreciated!!!

Boobsville :bananacock:

sXeRyan
    Welcome - but this might be better suited in a different category

boobsville
    thanks!
    I wasn't sure where to post! I'm such a:loser:

When it comes to exploring the sea of love, I prefer buoys. SPACE GLIDER's Avatar
    hi dee ho!:gaydays:

wildgirl
    Hello and welcome to GWW...good to see you here

welcome to GWW, its a great place to learn about the gay adult industry. First thing I recommend is that you read up on past posts, then post specific questions or comments - its much easier to help when you ask specifics.

cheers,
    Luke

welcome.

since you are a tgp webmaster, i have a piece of advice. gay is not a niche - and it has mostly the same niches str8 does, although they sometimes go by different names. if you don't know gay terms, PLEASE don't try and use 'em - that never works well. don't use "gays" as a noun - gay men are called men, guys, twinks, boys but not "gays". you can refer to Mature Men, College Guys and Cute 18 Year Old Boys and links like that click just fine.