Last week's $60 Friday went so well that MaxCash is doing it again! This Friday we are once again offering $60 per FREE Lifetime Membership singup that you generate on Friday the 30th! The $60 signups are good for any one of the many famous MaxCash sites from Kara's Adult Playground, Teen Steam and Lesbian Pink to Absolutely Male and Fetish Hotel and all the sites inbetween. The important thing to note is this is once again an INVITE ONLY promo so if you want to get your $60 MaxCash signups rather than the normal $35 then you have to contact me and give me your account name so I can mark your account to benefit. If you gave me your account name last week don't worry because your account has already been marked for this $60 Friday too! Even if you have an old MaxCash account out there with links on old galleries or free sites it makes sense to get me your account name and get on the list since you never know when those sales will come in. I can be reached via email at sarah@maxcash.com and on icq at 232834291.