Thread: Do You Think It Is Possible To Take An...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Do You Think It Is Possible To Take An...

Extended break from working in the industry and then jump back right in to it doing the same things and making the same amount of $ as you made prior to the break?

For example, lets say someone takes off 3-5 years to do other stuff outside the adult business, do you think they will be able to re-enter the industry as easily as they left it or do you think that they will face some problems adjusting to the changes that have happened in the 3-5 years they have been out of it?

Regards,

Lee

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    it's possible but doubtful , technology which influences so many things in the adult industry changes as quickly as the weather and unless your product/service/etc. is unaffected by technology you will most definetly be behind. (interpreted: i have taken the year off to work on some personal projects and update equipment but will be monitoring the adult industry to keep abreast of current events)

sincerely ~ ..."remixed , remade , and remodeled"... :french:

throw fundamentalists to the lions chadknowslaw's Avatar
    No. 3 years is a long long time in this business. The landscape changes so much!! People come and go, businesses start up and fail, methods change.

I think someone can come back after 3 years but not pick up where they left off. They would need a quick refresher and maybe be back to speed after 6 months.
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com
    Keeping you out of trouble is easier than getting you out of trouble!

When it comes to exploring the sea of love, I prefer buoys. SPACE GLIDER's Avatar
    Yeah. I can't even dream of myself doing something like that in this "Here today, gone today" business.