Thread: Don't stay put in the sun too long...

Clark

Don't stay put in the sun too long...

jaycar
    jesus!!! if her body looks that bad..imagine the face and the nightmares that kids gonna have!

Is this for real? :wtf: looks like plastic to me

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    That reminds me of the Beverly Hillbillies, Granny was giving Ellie May a bath and went to get some more lye soap. Miss Hathaway was mortified that they would use lye soap on this beautiful young girl's skin. Granny replied that she had been using lye soap her whole life and then let Miss Hathaway feel her skin. Flatly she said, "It's feels like leather" to which Granny replied, "Yeah, nice innit?"
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

jaycar
    Don, ben awhile since I have watched the bev hillbillies...my fave was I dream of jeanie...for a gay guy, I had a crush on Barbara Eden..he he he :corncob:

When it comes to exploring the sea of love, I prefer buoys. SPACE GLIDER's Avatar
    That kid LOOKS exactly how i feel blech!

When it comes to exploring the sea of love, I prefer buoys. SPACE GLIDER's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DonMike View Post
    That reminds me of the Beverly Hillbillies, Granny was giving Ellie May a bath and went to get some more lye soap. Miss Hathaway was mortified that they would use lye soap on this beautiful young girl's skin. Granny replied that she had been using lye soap her whole life and then let Miss Hathaway feel her skin. Flatly she said, "It's feels like leather" to which Granny replied, "Yeah, nice innit?"
    At first i didn't like the show. Then i grew up and saw reruns on Nick at Nite and realized just WHY it was a classic.

I especially liked that Halloween episode when Jed thought that the kids running around in costumes REALLY looked like that

"Kids are so ugly their folks only let 'em come out at night. And they give them bags and make go beggin' from house to house!"

Wow. Lord Have Mercy.
    Me on Twitter
    BearZone.com - Opposites Attract in this Bear Community!
    JustUsBoys.com - Over 2 million page views a day and growing!

MARVAS

WTF?

Oh crap!!!!
    What the......?????:shitpoke: :bullcrap: