Thread: Epoch’s Payment Options

maxpower

Epoch’s Payment Options

Anyone else have problems changing or setting up your price points with Epoch? All I wanted to do was have links made so I could offer the below price point (nothing that unusual about them) and the have refused to let me have one of them and other they either set the password files wrong so I lost sales, or still have not set them up yet.

I have been messing with all this for over a week now, really they need to change the way the have this set up. I do not want to jump though hoops or bureaucracies when setting up price points. I just want the links I can use, and them created fast, if not instantly like other programs.

19.95 1 Week Membership Non-Recurring
    24.94 One Month Membership Recurring
    34.95 One Month Membership Non-Recurring
    39.94 Two Months Membership Recurring

when I setup our pricepoints I just emailed them and they took care of it all within a day for me

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilihost View Post
    when I setup our pricepoints I just emailed them and they took care of it all within a day for me
    I don’t know man, maybe its just me but a few weeks ago I started doing some price point tests and its been a nightmare. I can not even trust the test results as the “sale” I listed did not even take effect for like 3 days because of a mistake. Granted mistakes happen, but now they will not let me have a price point and gave no real explanation.

Really I don’t see I problem with 19.95 for 1 Week Non-Recurring, besides I just want to test it. I guess I just believe they should leave this stuff up to me and viewers, its not like its a huge amount of money or anything.

Also its just kind of hard to get new price points, I don’t really want to have to learn some new way of doing thing just to get a price point. Not that I can not learn something new, but DAMN I have enough to do as it is

maxpower
    I am sure they will get this all fixed for me today, its not like I am really mad or anything it just is not moving very smoothly for me I guess. :embarassed:

maxpower
    I know I have posted to many times in my own thread, but they are working on this now so I am sure one way or another it will be resolved

davespeedoevans
    Max,

I had a similar problem a month or so ago - I run 4 sites and have Epoch as the primary for 2 and CCBill as the primary for 2 (they swap as the secondary). I created a new site with CCBill as the Primary biller and after a week of going back and forward I just gave up.

I'm sure one day I'll get around to setting it up - I filled in their online form 8 times.

Don't want to sound like I'm bagging them - they have been great and once they are up and running it works fine.

Dave

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    For some reason, Epoch is more conservative about short, high $ trials than ccbill... I think they require someone's approval, which isn't the case with ccbill... but they are usually pretty quick to approve them, particularly if you have a good relationship with your salesperson.

maxpower
    Ya with Verotel its automatic I think or Damn close to it. I like the idea of a short really high priced non recurring option, do not want to make it the option I “recommend” but I have been doing testing, with 14.95 monthly memberships and really think this 19.95 non recurring weekly option might play well. I think people are scared of recurring memberships and will pay way over the reg price not to have to worry about it.

Also the more options the better (around 5 or so tops) and if I can get them to join even for just a week I have a better chance of them rejoining later on.

Funny I seem to remember you bitching at Fratmen for having a non recurring option saying it wasn't fair to affiliates, and look at you now :high:

Quote Originally Posted by maxpower View Post
    Ya with Verotel its automatic I think or Damn close to it. I like the idea of a short really high priced non recurring option, do not want to make it the option I “recommend” but I have been doing testing, with 14.95 monthly memberships and really think this 19.95 non recurring weekly option might play well. I think people are scared of recurring memberships and will pay way over the reg price not to have to worry about it.

Also the more options the better (around 5 or so tops) and if I can get them to join even for just a week I have a better chance of them rejoining later on.
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirt View Post
    Funny I seem to remember you bitching at Fratmen for having a non recurring option saying it wasn't fair to affiliates, and look at you now :high:
    Funny I remember you saying you would share those drugs your on, and look at you now :high: