Thread: XonDemand Ending.....

SebSloPro

XonDemand Ending.....

Yesterday, I spoke with Rob at XonDemand and we had a VERY interesting conversation that I thought perhaps everyone would be interested in. XonDemand is no longer accepting studio titles.

I spoke with a couple business partners of mine, they've sent XoD new titles a month ago, and they sent their titles back to them and said the same thing.

Perhaps you other studios would be interested....

Here's what they sent me after I told them I was shipping them a package of new titles:

-------- Original Message --------
    Subject: RE: XonDemand Affiliate Webmaster Promo Tools
    Date: Thu, March 29, 2007 12:25 pm
    To: "'JJ Ruch'" <jj@bestofboysandmen.com>
    Cc: "'Amber XoD'" <Amber@xondemand.com>

Hello Mr. Ruch,

Currently we have saturated our studio program and will be adding new studio titles some time next year. Unfortunately, we are no longer accepting new titles nor are we accepting any new studios.

Best,
    Rob

I Want To See Bradleys 'B-Unit' deanb's Avatar
    What was up with you and the whole cobra thing? Shortly after the news broke, we got some wierd statment about you, then you deleted your profile on GWW. Just wondering if you would like to share some info about that!
    ICQ# 200-385-093

SebSloPro

huh?

I cannot disclose the whole cobra information yet. I will be sending out further information once the FBI is done with their investigations..... I'm not one who did it, I can certainly promise you that!
    I received some phone calls from Bryan Kocis before the day he was murdered. He and I had been friends. And the police needed the phone calls and records, as well as many statements.
    That's all I can disclose at this time.
    Like I said, I will be sending out a release once the individuals who did murder Bryan Kocis and set his house on fire are caught.

I guess GayWideWebmasters shut off my account because of some sort of rejection. I guess my email was invalid at that time. I don't think thats the case but thats what GayWideWebmasters says. I dunno haha.

I'm not sure what weird statement you are talking about....

SebSloPro

Oh ya! You have some hella hot models on your site! haha

...since my first hard-on. A_DeAngelo's Avatar
    yeah, XonDemand has been acting kinda funky since we joined up with them some XXX months ago - they've fallen real short of less than 10% of our worst and meager theater and less than 1.5% in sales from our top performer (AEBN) - we had the same problem with a MAJOR and well known feed a year ago and dropped them because we weren't even getting our money back on the postage for shipping and handling to Florida!

SebSloPro
    Ya, I don't know what they're problem is. I've browsed through both of their genre's (gay and straight) and they seem to focus more on the straight industry.

I carried 8 titles with them last year for 2 months. I made $14.00 with XonDemand. I carried my titles with Dog Gone Video. With DGV I made triple that which suprised me. I figured it would have been the opposite.

I really don't see them lasting much longer at all.

I know this is off the topic, but perhaps someone can help me here.....

At this time I carry my studio titles with:
    AEBN
    Hot Movies
    TLA Video On Demand
    Adult Rental
    Maleflixxx and Naked Sword aren't interested which is fine.
    XTube fucked me out of $280.00 by paying my payout to another company and refuses to refund that to me. Even though it was there fuck up.
    I won't work with AMVC.

Does anyone know where else I can submit my titles to?

...since my first hard-on. A_DeAngelo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SebSloPro View Post

I know this is off the topic, but perhaps someone can help me here.....

At this time I carry my studio titles with:
    AEBN
    Hot Movies
    TLA Video On Demand
    Adult Rental
    Maleflixxx and Naked Sword aren't interested which is fine.
    XTube fucked me out of $280.00 by paying my payout to another company and refuses to refund that to me. Even though it was there fuck up.
    I won't work with AMVC.

Does anyone know where else I can submit my titles to?
    Most folks have given us a pretty good Bang for our Buck - do you write them or talk to them on the phone? Seems like everytime we have some voice contact with our feeds, numbers improve - you know, "the squeaky wheel gets the grease" works a lot of the time for us..... (the grease part)

CamCruise
    Quote Originally Posted by A_DeAngelo View Post
    Most folks have given us a pretty good Bang for our Buck - do you write them or talk to them on the phone? Seems like everytime we have some voice contact with our feeds, numbers improve - you know, "the squeaky wheel gets the grease" works a lot of the time for us..... (the grease part)
    Well that was then.
    I cant get anyone to pick up a phone now!!
    You leave a message and nothing.
    I wish someone would get back to me!!!