Thread: Something Out of Nothing! Newbie Becomes Pro with MoreNiche™! (Story Inside)

SpamBoards

Something Out of Nothing! Newbie Becomes Pro with MoreNiche™! (Story Inside)

This is one time of the month I don't mind. Each month we choose an affiliate who has gone that extra mile, and got the business done for themselves. They receive prizes, bonuses and of course, extra commission. This time, the lucky winner is Mike the Spike, who tells us about how close he was to giving it all up, but now makes up to $400 a day with MoreNiche™! In Mike's words... Congratulations on winning the MoreNiche™ Affiliate of the Month, how do you feel? It came as a big surprise - I never expected this! It is a wonderful feeling to be recognized for the effort I have put in. This sends a message to affiliates that regardless of where you live or experience, as long as you work hard, you will be rewarded. Tell us a little about yourself, your real life background and experience? I am 24 year old guy living in Singapore and knew nothing about making money on the Internet. However, everything changed when I stumbled across the MoreNiche™ website while surfing the net and I joined out of curiosity. I was desperate for a solution for my financial problems at the time. I am glad I did because it changes my life forever! What were the key factors to get you here today? It was never an easy task. I started my first site but it didn't achieve what I wanted straight away. At first, I was at a loss and was reaching a low point in my life. I was very fortunate to have the MoreNiche™ team around. Whenever I need any help, I just message them on ICQ and I got all the answers, so thanks a bunch to their team! Without MoreNiche™, I will never have achieved what I have today. Another factor is to keep learning, take action or else, what you learn is just knowledge. How long did it take for you to get your 1st sale and what was it? It took me about 2 months. This sale really meant a lot to me. I still remember feeling excited and happy about it one even though it was a small amount. A few weeks later I was shocked to find I had made my first SizeGenetics™ sale, $175 the highest payment I have ever made. Since then, more sales keep coming in. I was glad because I had concrete evidence to show my loved one and friends that it is possible to make money from home at next to no cost to myself. What kind of sales results have you achieved with MoreNiche™ products? A good day is in the $400 range but what really excites me is the amount of money I make keep growing and growing every month. Sales keep coming in steadily. Today, I am making a 4-digit figure weekly. Before things started to improve, I was thinking about giving up my studies because I just didn't have the financial means to keep continue. Thanks to MoreNiche™, who made the impossible possible, I plan to continue my studies. Care to share some of your methods, what works for you? I prefer to use SEO because it is a cheaper alternative but once in a while I also dabble in the PPC game as well. Regardless of which methods you use, the key with any campaign is that you thoroughly track the results because this is the only true way to know which one is working for you. In your opinion, what makes a great affiliate program? For me, a great affiliate program is one that provides good commission, provide all the necessary resources to assist affiliates, a good tracking system to keep track of sales and visitors, offer outstanding support, listen to users and pay on time. What do you like about MoreNiche™? MoreNiche™ really impressed me. They have in place all the necessary resources to help affiliates get started quickly and offer 24/7 support online and at forum. It is too expensive for me to hire designers and I am glad they have a great design team to design template for free. Hiring someone to write articles is expensive so I am thankful they offer weekly content articles. They offer advance tracking system whereby I can keep track where my sales are coming from, from which country, number of visitors per day and where they are coming from and other tracking statistics. It makes my life as an affiliate much simpler. Unlike the other affiliate program I have come across, MoreNiche™ listen to their affiliates. Most importantly, I received my payment promptly. By far, MoreNiche™ offers more support and resources for their affiliates than any other affiliate program that I promote. It is the best affiliate program I have come across. In your opinion, what is the best thing since sliced bread? Being able to focus on other areas of my life such as study and spending more time with my family. What would you consider to be the most important factors to succeed in affiliate marketing? Creativity and innovation is the key. A positive attitude is a must. Action is what it takes to bring success. Your tips for other affiliates? Read those guide and resources from MoreNiche™ and learn as much as you can and apply them. Be patient, get organized, take action and never, ever give up. It's not easy to succeed, but it's possible. Hard work + MoreNiche™ = More Money. Good for you Mike for sticking to your guns, enjoy your bonuses, and keep making more money with MoreNiche™!!! :hello:

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Anyone ever teach you about paragraphs?