Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Phoenix Forum Shout Outs...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Yeah My Phoenix Forum Shout Outs...

I would like to start with a preface to this thread that if i miss your name of the list below im truly sorry, i met so many new people and hooked up with so many old friends at the Phoenix Forum my mind is still literally in a blur of names and faces.

Okay first and foremost...

Sherri, you did an awesome job, i have a couple of 'special' pictures ill be posting next week to say thanks for organizing such a great event, ill definately be back next year as long as you'll have me

Ron, Dean, Jeff, Mark (corvette), Sean, Guys, thank you so much, i had an absolute blast hanging out with you all even if the Friday night tittie bar was a little to 'straight' for my tastes im still going to remember those nights for many, many years to come, seriously guys from the bottom of my heart thanks for a wicked time, you know how to party hard thats for sure :thumbsup:

Stephanie, my little fag princess, words cannot express how much fun i had with you at the show, we should definately hang out a lot more and just so you know i wasnt drunk, shoot me an email and lets talk about that cerebal palsy stuff, i seriously cant wait to see you at the next show.

Gary, wow, not only do you have a hot body, you know your stuff, despite only being with CCBill for a few months, you sir are a first-class guy, even if a bunch of us though you were to straight to be gay LOL Thank you, my only gripe is that Jr Vasqueze didnt start DJing until we all left Burn LOL

Dan @ PussyCash - What can i say babe, it was all friendship, those of you who havent had the opportunity to meet Dan are missing out on one of the friendliest people ive ever met in the industry (plus he's hot as hell too!). The one thing i like about the shows more than anything is that when you meet someone you already do good business with, theres nothing to do with that person at the show than build a solid friendship, and Dan i hope our friendship lasts for many, many years buddy.

Mary, Warren and Brent from MaleFlixxx, Mary after all this time we finally got to meet, and just as i imagined you and i are going to be friends for a long time also, im just sorry it took this long for us to meet. Warren, yes, thats 28 custom theatres, just let me know when they are ready and shoot them over to me along with a pic of your cock as i never got to see it in the end haha Brent, although we didnt spend much time together, the few conversations we did have i could tell you are an honest, friendly guy and i look forward to building our friendship at the next show

Madame and Roy, guys it is always a pleasure getting to spend any amount of time with you, although i did feel left out that i never got a spanking

Eddie from VideoSecrets, great to finally meet you, dont forget about that change you promised me now {wink}

Jasun, baby you know it is always a pleasure seeing you, and you just look hotter each and every time i see you!!!

SweetT - I said it at the show but im going to say it again anyway, thank you so much it was a pleasure spending time with you at the club and an honor to have been on the same panel with you.

Momma Cadwell, was awesome seeing you again, i honestly dont remember think i have seen you since the Phoenix Forum in '04. You taught your kids well thats for sure

I know there are a bunch of names i missed, CCBill Laurie, BadPuppy Lisa, CF Brian, Ken, PCash Yuval, LoriZ, Lars, VS Greg, Juicy, AaronM, Monique, Scott, Tony and Twinkley, Rrred, PrideBucks Juan, TopBucks Lee, GGW Syl plus lots more...

Anyone i missed off this list i truly an sorry it wasnt intentional, this was a great show and im really looking forward to next years

Regards,

Lee

Madame0120
    Madame and Roy, guys it is always a pleasure getting to spend any amount of time with you, although i did feel left out that i never got a spanking

Aww .. you didn't ask darlin'. I'd have been pleased to drap you across my lap, youbecha!

We are still catching up on some well-needed rest for a few days and then I'll be starting my follow-ups.

Thank you for the cocktails and lively conversation, but thank you mostly for sparkin' an idea, that never crossed my mind before. :sunny:

CorbinFisher.com CorbinFisher_BD's Avatar
    Lee,
    Was great finally seeing you! It's been ages since we last saw eachother at a show (Vegas 2 years ago I think!).

Sorry we didn't get more time to hang out. Hell, I didn't really do much hanging out at all! And then I ended up realizing I flew out of Phoenix a day earlier than originally thought! haha.

Likewise, great to have seen everyone I had the pleasure of running in to at the show!

CorbinFisher's Amateur College Men

uh huh exactly what I thought vs eddie's Avatar
    It was a pleasure to finally meet you as well. Don't worry the change will be happening this week so keep and eye out.
    Eddie Bastian
    Account Executive
    1-800-685-9236 x240
    http://www.adultwhoswho.com/person/person.html?id=00756

How long have you been gay?
    Quote Originally Posted by vs eddie View Post
    It was a pleasure to finally meet you as well. Don't worry the change will be happening this week so keep and eye out.
    it was great hanging out with you lee, didnt realize you had such a great sense of humor in person

hitthelinks
    Hi Lee,

Great hanging out with you. Thanks for the drinks at Mist on Wendesday. Nice little gathering all week. Thanks for being a part of it

Jeff

Fo' sure i need some new jerk off material LOL

Regards,

Lee

Quote Originally Posted by corvett View Post
    it was great hanging out with you lee, didnt realize you had such a great sense of humor in person
    Thanks bud, seriously the pleasure was all mine though, all you CCBill folks are just great people

Regards,

Lee

Quote Originally Posted by hitthelinks View Post
    Hi Lee,

Great hanging out with you. Thanks for the drinks at Mist on Wendesday. Nice little gathering all week. Thanks for being a part of it

Jeff
    No probs buddy!

Myst had better watch out next year because ill be drinking even more LOL

Regards,

Lee

uh huh exactly what I thought vs eddie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Fo' sure i need some new jerk off material LOL

Regards,

Lee
    Until the new avatar gets posted here's a little something while you wait.
    Eddie Bastian
    Account Executive
    1-800-685-9236 x240
    http://www.adultwhoswho.com/person/person.html?id=00756

Madame0120
    You brat! No one should be allowed to be THAT Thin .. when they eat like they have a hollow leg!

Nice crab ladder :thumbsup:

Regards,

Lee

Madame0120
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Nice crab ladder :thumbsup:

Regards,

Lee
    I've always called that a Treasure Trail

I had a great time hanging out with you, Lee.

And I'm glad to see you always..

I had such a great time seeing so many people and I'm not sure I can remember enough names...

I should really drink less.
    Jasun Mark. Crass of the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasun View Post
    I had a great time hanging out with you, Lee.
    I just wish you could have hung out more LOL

Seriously though, it really is always a pleasure seeing you at a show, you know the night is going to be packed with fun stories on the way to the clubs haha

BTW hit me up on AIM please id like to continue our conversation about the GWW Community Bulletin we started but never finished at the show

Regards,

Lee