I know a couple of you folks sent me a PM asking if i could let you know how Evidence Wipe was working after a few weeks of its launch so you could judge whether or not you wanted to have a go at promoting it but, rather than replying to you individually i thought it would be an idea to let those who didnt get in touch with me directly to see how well it is converting too.

Currently, overall Evidence Wipe is converting well under 1:400 on all types of traffic however, breaking this figure down shows the followings statistics...

Blog Traffic - 1:200
Member Area Traffic - 1:180
PPC Traffic - 1:135
FHG Traffic - 1:240
Free Site Traffic - 1:310

Most of the sales that have been generated this far have been done so with text links and regular sized banners (468x60, 120x60, etc) that you can grab directly from the Condom Cash website however, there have been a couple of really interesting blog entries that made sales where the blog owner basically wrote a couple of paragraphs about how important it is for surfers to protect their privacy online, which he then linked directly to the Evidence Wipe tour, he made 4 sales each day for about a week after doing this

Hopefully this will motivate a few of you folks to get some links up to Evidence Wipe so you can make some additional income from your existing sites, with very little work

It really is a product that appears to sell itself :thumbsup:

Regards,

Lee