Thread: Phoenix Forum 07 comprehensive photo coverage from F.U.B.A.R

JFK

Yeah Phoenix Forum 07 comprehensive photo coverage from F.U.B.A.R

The crown jewel of the adult internet show circuit shone, brilliantly once again. Just when you think it couldn't get any better, this years' show took place and proved that YES, you CAN improve the best.
    Kudos to CCBill for going over and above to make this event what it is,the best. Check out the pics on the new and improved...............

http://www.fubarwebmasters.com/index1.php

... and while there don't forget to sign up for the business to business (B2 networking centre
    Sorry for the late posting, I stopped using my laptop at the hotel, to upload the pics to the server, because of the hacking. So it took longer that normal.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Julius,

Awesome pictures, great seeing you again too man :thumbsup:

Out of interest, did you get any pics from Burn or the gay party at the hotel bar? I didnt see any but i could have sworn you were there briefly.

Regards,

Lee

JFK
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Julius,

Awesome pictures, great seeing you again too man :thumbsup:

Out of interest, did you get any pics from Burn or the gay party at the hotel bar? I didnt see any but i could have sworn you were there briefly.

Regards,

Lee
    SORRY Lee, I was not informed that it was another party there..... flag me down next time, yes i did walk tru it:bigears: