Now that secondary producers also have to start keeping records, how do you folks think the 2257 regulations are going start shaping the adult industry in terms of growth and consolidation?

I personally think we're going to start seeing a lot less free content being offered by programs, i know im currently considering pulling all the free affiliate content i offer on Condom Cash.

I also think we're going to see the companies who do provide affiliates with free content go one of two routes, they are either going to start consolidating the amount of FHGs and hosted free sites they have out there already to a bare minimum or, they are going to start using some kind of centralized 'pool' of content that is shared among many programs.

In addition, i think we're going to start seeing a huge boom in paysites that use the same members area, much like many of the larger PPS programs use now which, in itself i can see being huge for one or two companies, especially if they start to 'rent' out their members areas as 3rd party plugins.

So what do you folks think the major changes over the coming few months will be thanks to this new 2257 ruling affecting secondary producers and also, if you currently use content provided to you by your sponsors, are you trying to get documents for the content you are using or will you be dumping it?

Regards,

Lee