Thread: Wells Fargo / Epassporte....No More!

Homosexuals cannot biologically reproduce children; therefore, they must recruit our children. chubbs's Avatar

Wells Fargo / Epassporte....No More!

After trying to load my epass account with my Wells Fargo check card that I have on file with epass, and have used 15-20 times in the past and getting denied I called epassporte. I was told that my bank was declining the transaction(s). So I called Wells Fargo and was told that they no longer are doing biz. with epassporte due to "excessive fraud". Hope this is not a sign of things to come with epass.

--Chubbs

growers
    thats sad to know... thanks for the info.

maxpower
    Sounds like ePassporte will go the way of so many others, if I was you I would run as fast as I can from them. Even if they get a new bank to work with them I am willing to bet this will not last long, and they will shut down sooner or later.

These processors are one of my biggest worries, I would only work with the top 3 (Ccbill, Paycom, and Verotel) and even then I spread out my sales so if one goes down, or just gets to uptight I can still survive. Really these processors do freak me out man, so I feel for you and everyone that works with them. :frog:

Homosexuals cannot biologically reproduce children; therefore, they must recruit our children. chubbs's Avatar
    Very inconvenient to say the least. :corncob:

I've always been openly gay. It would never occur to me to behave otherwise.
    silly question but do you diversify within a single site?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar
    Holy crap that is crazy. I use Wells Fargo I wonder if I will still be able to wire money to Epassporte.

Mark
    * IntenseCash.com - If you can't convert us you better look for a new job!

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex_Manifest_M View Post
    silly question but do you diversify within a single site?
    If that single site pays your bill's I sure the hell would even if your with Ccbill or what ever. Many ways to do this, and I am sure you can find the best for you, at this time

Quote Originally Posted by IntenseCash.com View Post
    Holy crap that is crazy. I use Wells Fargo I wonder if I will still be able to wire money to Epassporte.

Mark
    I doubt it. I was told that they have suspended all biz. transaction with epass. Would be curious to hear what happens when you try.

--Chubbs

CamCruise
    We were asked to use Epassporte to pay for some work that we had done about 6 months ago. and setting it up was a nightmare!!! It took over a month to get set up.
    So long that We had to pay the guy some other way.
    I will not go though them now at all$0.02 $0.02