Thread: Is It Possible To Have To Many Billing Options On A Join Page?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Is It Possible To Have To Many Billing Options On A Join Page?

So an hour or so back someone asked me about adding various alternate payment methods to their join pages and i enquired about the type of thing they meant. It turns out, they were told to 'load the join page' with a variety of billing options, presumably by someone who gets a referral from several billing companies, this is what they were told to put on their join pages...

Credit Card
    Check
    Dialer
    Phone
    Pre-Paid
    Buy Now Pay Later
    Epassporte

Now im all for maximizing revenue potentials but really, isnt that just a little bit like overkill?

I said to put no more than 2 billing options on the join page initially then, if the surfer is decline, redirect to a page with more options on it.

I just wondered what you folks thought about this, specifically putting EVERY billing option available on a paysites join page?

Regards,

Lee

Any decent man you ever get is gonna find out you're half dyke and RUN.
    I think that many choices is way too complicated and cumbersome for a horny surfer with his dick out. Much better to georedirect, and give the extra choices to people from countries whose CC's your processor will scrub out- or like you said, after they are declined.

yes - it is. we tested this a while back. i always figured it was because we managed to confuse them.

This is one more reason why I have fallen in love with NATS, the join pages are simple and you can geotarget billing options and offer true cascades to make joining your site as easy as possible but at the same time offer as many choices as logical.