Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Only Kind Of Sex I Hate!!!

CamCruise

The Only Kind Of Sex I Hate!!!

I HATE THIS TIME OF YEAR!!

The only kind of sex I hate is when the dam trees are having sex!!!
    There is a tree just outside our balcony that has yellow flowers all over it...very pretty. But it insists on belching out this yellow stuff that makes me feel like shit. I cant breathe

Madame0120
    Quote Originally Posted by CamCruise View Post

There is a tree just outside our balcony that has yellow flowers all over it...very pretty. But it insists on belching out this yellow stuff that makes me feel like shit. I cant breathe
    I lived in rural GA for 15 years. Our land was covered in Long Needle Pines, that litterally made the bar ditches run yellow every Spring. When my Son and I moved to N TEXAS, our allergies when away - along with the beauty of the woods.

Spring here is 48 hours, which I seemed to have missed this year.

I Want To See Bradleys 'B-Unit' deanb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Madame0120 View Post
    I lived in rural GA for 15 years. Our land was covered in Long Needle Pines, that litterally made the bar ditches run yellow every Spring. When my Son and I moved to N TEXAS, our allergies when away - along with the beauty of the woods.

Spring here is 48 hours, which I seemed to have missed this year.

Where in N Texas do you live?
    ICQ# 200-385-093

...since my first hard-on. A_DeAngelo's Avatar
    Cam, you mean we can't play Romeo and Julio off the bedroom balcony anymore?
    or at least until spring is over?....

why don't we move it to the garage until the trees die down... more butch anyway - you like sex in the jeep don't you?

Madame0120
    Quote Originally Posted by deanb View Post
    Where in N Texas do you live?

We call it Almost, Oklahoma

:beauty:

Madame0120
    Quote Originally Posted by A_DeAngelo View Post
    Cam, you mean we can't play Romeo and Julio off the bedroom balcony anymore?
    or at least until spring is over?....

why don't we move it to the garage until the trees die down... more butch anyway - you like sex in the jeep don't you?

There's a really cute BDSM Scene. You beat the fortunate bottom with long branches of forsythia as a Rite of Spring. Sounds pretty, but messy.

...since my first hard-on. A_DeAngelo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Madame0120 View Post
    There's a really cute BDSM Scene. You beat the fortunate bottom with long branches of forsythia as a Rite of Spring. Sounds pretty, but messy.
    and then what? the bottom is forced to clean the floor (with his tongue)? I don't know about forsythia (too nelly) - how about DogWood....? the wood is a little rougher too!

is your breathing problem from the neck up or are your lungs involved?

CamCruise
    Well its kind of down my throat. About 8in.!!!
    LOL
    My lungs are involved.

When it comes to exploring the sea of love, I prefer buoys. SPACE GLIDER's Avatar

I had sex with someone who was very pretty but insisted on belching out this yellow stuff.

No, not really. But I know what you're talking about, and coming from a home full of allergy sufferers I can sympathize.

Madame0120
    Quote Originally Posted by A_DeAngelo View Post
    and then what? the bottom is forced to clean the floor (with his tongue)? I don't know about forsythia (too nelly) - how about DogWood....? the wood is a little rougher too!
    Ooooo I like how you think ... too bad you went all the way gay. sigh.

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work. procam's Avatar

Its the same here in Az they are sayin until we get back into the 100's its gonna be this way ugh ~ Ive become a ZyrtecD junkie until then :bow:

Sana Chan
    Quote Originally Posted by procam View Post
    Its the same here in Az they are sayin until we get back into the 100's its gonna be this way ugh ~ Ive become a ZyrtecD junkie until then :bow:
    Ugh, I can't take Zyrtec. If I do, I get completely stoned. As in the police would most likely arrest me were I to take it and drive. No idea how or why that happens but it does. I'm stuck using Aleve Cold and Sinus or Allegra. :crybaby:

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work. procam's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sana Chan View Post
    Ugh, I can't take Zyrtec. If I do, I get completely stoned. As in the police would most likely arrest me were I to take it and drive. No idea how or why that happens but it does. I'm stuck using Aleve Cold and Sinus or Allegra. :crybaby:
    No wonder I've been so agreeable lately :donmike:

CamCruise
    I cant take that stuff ether. gets me all wired and I cant sleep. And there I am... 3AM wide awake and I still cant breathe.