Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If You Could Hire 1 Person Full Time - Who Would It Be?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

If You Could Hire 1 Person Full Time - Who Would It Be?

If you had the chance to hire 1 full time employee, what would you want them to do full-time for you/your company?

Designers, programmers, server admin, copywriter, etc?

I think for me id love to get a full-time designer instead of having to outsource all my existing design needs, having just ran the first quaterly report for this year im currently spending more on design work than anything else in terms of actual outgoing expenses and id love to cut that figure back, even by 10%

So what would you hire someone to do full time if you had the opportunity to do so?

Regards,

Lee

maxpower
    I am with you for sure on the design stuff man, yet I would want to have a someone that could create and market/submit feeder sites/FHG (webmaster) I would love to free up that time, so I could concentrate on other things to improve my service.

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work. procam's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    If you had the chance to hire 1 full time employee, what would you want them to do full-time for you/your company?

Designers, programmers, server admin, copywriter, etc?

I think for me id love to get a full-time designer instead of having to outsource all my existing design needs, having just ran the first quaterly report for this year im currently spending more on design work than anything else in terms of actual outgoing expenses and id love to cut that figure back, even by 10%

So what would you hire someone to do full time if you had the opportunity to do so?

Regards,

Lee

Designer/houseboy he can be fully cross trained! programmers have no personality and are not trainable for anything other than that normally server admins are too bitchy :construction:

my houseboy was the best investment I ever made

tonysparks
    i see a theme here. Maybe we should all chip in a freelancer! God knows I hate taking the time to build an ad or banner when I'd rather be shooting or recruiting.

maxpower
    I don’t know if its such a good idea to pay 1 designer full time, yes most of us constantly have to use them yet every project is different and I try to find the design team that is best for that particular project. Some are good at illustrations, some are good a tour design, and some are best at FHG and banners ECT. Even if I paid one full time, I will still have to hire other designers on the side

Making Pain Pay!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    On call 24/7 Massage Therapist.
    TropixxxCash.com is a CCBill affiliate program for the male spanking and punishment site TropixxxVIP.com.

:whip:

Quote Originally Posted by Chilihost View Post
    my houseboy was the best investment I ever made
    :ninja: Uhuh

tonysparks
    Actually, I would love to have a full timer that does 3 jobs:

1. graphic design--both web and print
    2. webmaster--builiding and doing the 5 updates a week that we do
    3. public relations

Then, I could be left shoot and recruit.

Meant to be Obscene, not Heard. HotMaleVideos's Avatar
    An SEO master.

designer. i used to have one f/t and it was really sweet!

Gay is the new Black
    a skilled programmer who knows server and non server languages.
    Be Who You Are!

My brother.

and I just did.

No-Pants Carl just joined the Fratmen family last week.

He's doing programming, traffic sites, encoding, record keeping and whatever things come up and can't be done by someone without computer knowledge.

It frees up about 4 hours of my day to get on with stuff that I've only dreamed of having time for...

More on that later.
    Jasun Mark. Crass of the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasun View Post
    My brother.

and I just did.

No-Pants Carl just joined the Fratmen family last week.

He's doing programming, traffic sites, encoding, record keeping and whatever things come up and can't be done by someone without computer knowledge.

It frees up about 4 hours of my day to get on with stuff that I've only dreamed of having time for...

More on that later.

Sounds like a dream cum true!!! :innocent:

Xstr8guy
    A VIDEO EDITOR! That is the single most time consuming thing that I do. Everything else is a piece of cake. Of course the video editor would have to encode in various formats and upload the videos as well as make screencaps.