Thread: Is your site blocked in China?

Richard Craver

Yeah Is your site blocked in China?

Now this is a WAY COOL site.

You can find out if your site/blog etc is blocked by Communist China.

Gay Wide Webmasters is available in China! Who'd have thunk it?

Great Firewall of China

CamCruise
    Looks like they like barebackMasters.com over there.:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

maxpower
    THat is a cool service but have to wonder if its real or not. Do not remember any traffic from China, and know I have not made any sales, yet all my sites show as being available

...since my first hard-on. A_DeAngelo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CamCruise View Post
    Looks like they like barebackMasters.com over there.:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
    I hope they do because I love WorWonTon soup!

(that's Wor not whore for those of you non SF/chinese enthusiasts...)

I don't think it works

It says cnn, foxnews and freechina.org.au are available.. I stopped after those as it's surely not the case
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

Madame0120
    Quote Originally Posted by maxpower View Post
    THat is a cool service but have to wonder if its real or not. Do not remember any traffic from China, and know I have not made any sales, yet all my sites show as being available
    There's always traffic from China! No matter how well I filter.

Speaking of traffic, I'm gona buy some today .. just a lil somethin' somethin' for my hub. Anyone got a suggestion, besides Buy Gay Traffic?

Making Pain Pay!
    Yeah, I wonder if it is real or not too. I tried a few religion websites, anti-government websites, and they all seemed to be fine.

I know for a fact that we are not blocked there, as I get signups and even orders for physical DVD product every once in a while from there.

A few years back I was contacted by someone there that informed me that the prices I was asking for a DVD ($49.99) was WAY more than they could afford, and offered to trade some crafts for it.

Being the kind of guy I am, I said sure, and shipped off the DVD's thinking I would never hear back...

A few months later I recieved a wonderfull handmade paddle and strop to use on the site, as well as a collection of chinese paper money in various denominations dating back to WWI.

So yes, we are availiable in China. And I also think the site is either full of crap, or just not working.

Perhaps it is some spammers way of collecting email, IP's, web address, etc. Who knows.
    TropixxxCash.com is a CCBill affiliate program for the male spanking and punishment site TropixxxVIP.com.

:whip: