Thread: Jeers to Allworlds.tv

desslock

Jeers to Allworlds.tv

Well in case anyone else is promoting AllWorlds.tv's video on demand affiliate program, today I was going through my All Worlds movie reviews and just happened to discover that the website is now down.

Here's what happens when you go there http://www.allworlds.tv/

I have no idea how long the site has been "closed" --- but I guess since last month, as I booked two sales off it in early March.

Anyways, as I started my relationship with that program because of postings promoting it on GayWideWebmasters, I figured I would pass on this little secret.

Guess I'll be up all night building AEBN links.

Steve

CamCruise
    The Drag Queen Larue strikes again!!:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Dzinerbear
    Yeah I noticed that last week. Always nice of these people to let us know. Chi Chi has a habit of doing this, remember the Live and Raw fiasco?

Michael

...since my first hard-on. A_DeAngelo's Avatar
    you know (another Tony factoid) - we (Tony&Cam) actually appeared in the in the very first broadcast of L&R way back when - a 3 hour gig we were paid nearly nothing for - we did it as a "favor" and had been promised many more appearances (not!) -

Cam even named one of the link movies because you know who couldn't think of any names for the next feature in the series.... hee, hee, hee - ooooh, I'm sooooo nasty!

When it comes to exploring the sea of love, I prefer buoys. SPACE GLIDER's Avatar
    Don't you just love it how they took the time to inform everyone? So considerate

olivier

Actually...

Wow….guys before you have Chi Chi nailed to a cross you might wanna know that AllWorlds.tv is currently marketed and operated by Red Apple Media.
    You can contact them directly at Support@redapplemedia.com to inquire about how they will be handling webmaster issues with this product.

Currently they have posted this announcement:

Notice:
    AllWorlds.tv will not be accepting new members. All existing members may log-in below and are urged to use the rest of their credits as AllWorlds.tv will discontinue service at the end of June ’07.

As a part of our acquisition of All Worlds Video, AllWorlds.tv will be transitioned into the C1R.com affiliate network in the coming months.

AllWorldsVideo.com IS marketed and operated by Channel 1 Releasing and the “drag queen”. If you have any issues, concerns or questions please feel free to contact me.

Thanks,
    Olivier@C1R.com
    C1R.com/affiliates

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dzinerbear View Post
    Yeah I noticed that last week. Always nice of these people to let us know. Chi Chi has a habit of doing this, remember the Live and Raw fiasco?

Michael
    Yeah, as i recall that actually took a while to hit the boards to, i wonder how much traffic they stole from their customers by not announcing it?

I guess we're lucky in that this got caught quickly this time around

Regards,

Lee

Did someone say cocktail? steven619's Avatar

allworlds.tv

My most humble apologizes....

Olivier from C1R is correct, AllWorlds.tv is part of the Red Apple Media family. It was 100% my fault that I didn't contact the affiliates. The change happened fast and I'm now working on an email to those that help grow the site.

The site is up but it is closed to new purchases.

Unlike other sites in the past I wanted to make sure those with any funds in the account can use those funds and still have access to their videos. I know how hard it is to build trust and my concern was anyone that had funds that you sent to us.

Anyone that has any questions or problems PLEASE contact me at steven@redapplemedia.com. I will address any and all questions and do anything I can to help. I am still here and wanting to make this transition as smooth as possible.

Most of you know me (and our team). We are down to earth, honest, and would never intentially do harm to our friends.

C1R had nothing to do on this matter. It was a choice we both agreed on. My fault (again..MY fault) was not to communicate to the affiliates.

As our business has changed we realized our focus should be on MALL based VOD so ONE studio's choice will effect our sales or our affiliates. Any private label studios we currently do is for the studio itself and we will no longer run any RedAppleMedia managed private label. That way we make sure your traffic is protected.

How do you end a site that you have the domain but not the content?

In my past life I believed in an Advocate Based business model. Or better put, working with only those people that want to work together on getting better, stronger, and closer. It is still what I believe in and any damage that I caused in this one websites I apologize for.

Please allow me (and RedAppleMedia) to do what we can for you.
    It is not C1R fault that site is no longer taking any new business. It was a choice that I had to make and I'm the one that you should contact, throw things at, or make buy you cocktails at the next event so you can throw me in the pool.

If it helps anything...I'm as upset as any affiliate but it was a choice we had to make so we can focus on other business that is better for us and our advocates.

Steven
    Steven: 619-269-7442 x401
    Red Apple Media
    Hosting, Development, and video Streaming
    San Diego, CA
    Home PageFacebook

Did someone say cocktail? steven619's Avatar

side note

Just a side note...

Affiliates were paid on packages purchased.

Since we use a wallet system affiliates are paid on the full purchase on the front end not "as the customer uses the funds".

That means when a customer purchases $50 in "tokens" the affiliates are paid on the full $50 that day. Not when the customer purchases a $6 video. I always thought is was unfair to charge only on movies watched. Instead we should pay affiliates on that day for the full amount.

Other sites work this way.
    A customer purchase $50 in "tokens" and that weeks the customer purchases $6 videos. The affiliates gets paid their percent on the $6 not the $50. We always paid on the $50 and let the customer use the funds when they wanted.

I bring this to your attention to remind you that everyone has been paid on all sales even if the customer purchases or watches more movies before the end of June. I would NEVER leave any partner go unpaid.

The choice of ending the site and not getting an email out to the group is still 100% mine.

Steven
    Steven: 619-269-7442 x401
    Red Apple Media
    Hosting, Development, and video Streaming
    San Diego, CA
    Home PageFacebook