Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: chazingpapis.com using stolen Randy Blue content

On the other hand.... You have different fingers

chazingpapis.com using stolen Randy Blue content

Does anyone know who does chazingpapis.com? The majority of their site, right down to the banner ads in their affiliate program, feature exclusive content shot by our photographers for RandyBlue.com. This is not acceptable. Any info you guys could give me would be very much appreciative.

If you are a member of their affiliate program I would advise you to stop. They even have the audacity to use us as their custodian of records when they've stolen the content from us. These people are thieves! We're not talking a few photos or a video clip, they've based their whole site around content stolen from Randy Blue!
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

Dzinerbear
    They've got some Pride Bucks stuff, too.

And nice of them to watermark your content, too.

Cheers
    Michael

Good to know, Dzinerbear. I'll mention it to Harlan.

edit: Ah, they already know.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

I'm a farmhand on your dad's rooster ranch. haganxy's Avatar
    thanks for the "heads up", don & Dzinerbear!
    hagan - IT nerd
    PrideBucks.com

Sure thing, sweetie!
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

FYI, registry info is:
    Yamil Rivera
    I Media Network Co., LLC.
    5482 Wilshire Blvd
    Suite 309
    Los Angeles, CA 90036
    US

hosted at reliablehosting.com

affiliate program is http://www.chazingcash.com/new/index.html

rick
    Guess I need to pull their review. I don't have any information to give you as they didn't go through the standard method of submitting.

Bastards. Wonder how long they have been getting away with this?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Well 'chazing' is currently logged on to GWW so maybe we'll get a response from them

Regards,

Lee

chazing

Hi

Hi... I already contact Ray from randyblue.com to explain we never stolen that content... we get content from external sales guy and we buyer. Very apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, but we out from all this situation. Very soon Ray go posted a message explain everything.

Webmaster
    ChazingPapis.Com

chazing

Pridebucks.com take picture to models under 18

About pridebucks.com take picture to models under 18. I have a evidence on my hand the guy called kiko on extrabigdicks.com at the moment of this guys take a picture have 16 years old... his real name is Josue Toro. So this guys take picture to manors when the legal age is 18.

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by chazing View Post
    About pridebucks.com take picture to models under 18. I have a evidence on my hand the guy called kiko on extrabigdicks.com at the moment of this guys take a picture have 16 years old... his real name is Josue Toro. So this guys take picture to manors when the legal age is 18.
    So this is why you do not think you have to pay them? Maybe if you said some thing about this before some one might belive you, but............................

when you're caught with stolen content, perhaps accusing a well known company of something isn't the way to respond...

chazing

hi

if you guys dont belive me.. i have alot personal pics of this guy... i dont try do something with this... is because this guy from pridebucks try accussing us for something we never do. If good tell others something bad from others but why he dont explain then he take pics to guys have 16 years old?

Well the things is I am work together with Ray from randyblue.com to fixing all this situation asap.

I am new under this marketing... and I dont know alot about it... I am give my face, contact the randy blue owner, so is not my fault.

maxpower
    Quote Originally Posted by chazing View Post
    if you guys dont belive me.. i have alot personal pics of this guy... i dont try do something with this... is because this guy from pridebucks try accussing us for something we never do. If good tell others something bad from others but why he dont explain then he take pics to guys have 16 years old?

Well the things is I am work together with Ray from randyblue.com to fixing all this situation asap.

I am new under this marketing... and I dont know alot about it... I am give my face, contact the randy blue owner, so is not my fault.
    So you knowingly have a large amount of CP on your PC, well please do not post the pics but your address for the local Cops might help a bit.

Just for the record. While MaxPixels is a content site, Randy Blue is not. There are a few of the older RB photosets on MaxPixels, however, Randy Blue content is generally not for sale. If he indeed did buy Randy Blue content from someone it was not a rep from this company and therefore is not a legal transaction.

I don't want anyone to get the impression that Randy Blue content is officially up for sale somewhere.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com