Thread: Im Waiting On A 100% Confirmation However Reece Dylan Appears..

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

WTF? Im Waiting On A 100% Confirmation However Reece Dylan Appears..

To have been released from prison in Dublin Ireland, after his short stay there for withholding evidence over the past few months.

As soon as i have something proof positive to post ill let you all know.

Just be on the lookout for the guy over the coming weeks as im sure its only going to be a matter of time before he resurfaces and starts scamming again.

Regards,

Lee

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Somebody recently posted to all the old Reece Dylan threads at gaymainstreet. Can't imagine why he'd be that stupid, but perhaps the guy is just pathological to the point where any mention of his name is a good thing to him...

Quote Originally Posted by gaybucks_chip View Post
    Somebody recently posted to all the old Reece Dylan threads at gaymainstreet. Can't imagine why he'd be that stupid, but perhaps the guy is just pathological to the point where any mention of his name is a good thing to him...
    Or perhaps his business model is scamming people out of hundreds of thousands of dollars, getting 4 months at a time at Her Majestys pleasure, then repeating.

I mean 4 months for almost $250,000 in fraud certainly seems like a sweet deal to me, its a shame im not criminally inclined like that LOL

Regards,

Lee

marcjacob
    If he is prosecuted in the UK they can now sieze assets and cash. Not sure what Irelands thing on that is.

Quote Originally Posted by marcjacob View Post
    If he is prosecuted in the UK they can now sieze assets and cash. Not sure what Irelands thing on that is.
    Not for withholding evidence they cant.

All they could have done was send him to prison for a few months, which is exactly what they did.

He is now scot free to start his scamming ways again.

Regards,

Lee

Homosexuals cannot biologically reproduce children; therefore, they must recruit our children. chubbs's Avatar
    For those of us that are not in the loop on this one, can you please explain or provide a link to a thred that explains. I have heard the name a bunch but am not exactly sure what this guy did. What should I keep an eye out for?

--Chubbs

throw fundamentalists to the lions chadknowslaw's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    To have been released from prison in Dublin Ireland, after his short stay there for withholding evidence over the past few months.
    That little fucker. I would go back to my $40K a year prosecuting job just to send his smug little ass to jail.

Chubbs-- this guy used stolen/fraudulent credit cards to buy content, buy hosting, airplane tickets, hotels, bar bills, and even trade show sponsorships. All got charged back. Thousands and thousands of dollars. When he was getting squeezed and the chargebacks were rolling in, he had the god damn gall to post on the boards that the chargebacks were just a big misunderstanding. He seems to have all the characteristics of a pathological liar and is desperate for attention, and desperate to be important.

The thread on GFY was "New Fraud Guy in Amsterdam". There were two threads on GMS.

He is another good candidate for public caning I believe.
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com
    Keeping you out of trouble is easier than getting you out of trouble!

Making Pain Pay!
    Quote Originally Posted by chadknowslaw View Post
    He is another good candidate for public caning I believe.
    Well, as long as he is hot, I will step forward to administer said caning. As a public service to my fellow webmaster of course, nothing more. :donmike:
    TropixxxCash.com is a CCBill affiliate program for the male spanking and punishment site TropixxxVIP.com.

:whip:

Quote Originally Posted by chadknowslaw View Post
    Chubbs-- this guy used stolen/fraudulent credit cards to buy content, buy hosting, airplane tickets, hotels, bar bills, and even trade show sponsorships. All got charged back. Thousands and thousands of dollars. When he was getting squeezed and the chargebacks were rolling in, he had the god damn gall to post on the boards that the chargebacks were just a big misunderstanding. He seems to have all the characteristics of a pathological liar and is desperate for attention, and desperate to be important.
    I actually found out a little more detail about what he was doing at the Phoenix show, turns out, not only was he stealing peoples credit card numbers, but he was actually having NEW credit cards made using those numbers and getting HIS name embossed on the card, so the card actually looked 'real'. It appears the more money he defrauded people of, the more sophisticated his operation got.

It was only when people would physically call up to verify the cardholders identity (With Visa/MC) that the 'names' on the card, and the credit card number wouldnt match, i was told there was a possibility he even had a phoneline setup so if someone did call to verify the card owner (from the number printed on the back) they would be put through to Reece, or someone Reece knew who would 'confirm' the cardholder was in fact 'valid'.

He certainly seems to have had a great scheme going on, he just didnt bank on those of us in the adult industry caring about what he was doing.

Regards,

Lee