Thread: Pridebucks.com take pictures to models under 18

chazing

Pridebucks.com take pictures to models under 18

About pridebucks.com take picture to models under 18. I have a evidence on my hand the guy called kiko on extrabigdicks.com at the moment of this guys take a picture have 16 years old... his real name is Josue Toro. So this guys take picture to manors when the legal age is 18.

maxpower
    OMG This will not end good for anyone, can we not grow up a bit? 4th grade is over, and even then this kind of crap was stupid. :catfight:

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Post proof (of which i doubt there is any) or expect to banned within the next 10 minutes.

Regards,

Lee

T-Minus 2 minutes and counting...

Regards,

Lee

maxpower
    Give him a break Lee it takes a few minutes sometimes to PhotoShop a ID
    (or so I have heard) :turtle:

He's outta here.

PrideBucks guys, if you need any information on this guy for any reason in relation to this thread please get in touch, its yours if you need it

Regards,

Lee

Monster_Juan
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    He's outta here.

PrideBucks guys, if you need any information on this guy for any reason in relation to this thread please get in touch, its yours if you need it

Regards,

Lee
    Thanks Lee for looking out for us.

Drag is when a man wears everything a lesbian won't. Harlan's Avatar
    First of all, Lee, on behalf of all of us at PrideBucks.com, a sincere thank you for your handling of this situation. It was classy and fair and again, we appreciate it.

As for the particulars, we discovered that their website, in addition to have helped themselves to a the exclusive content of another well known and well respected website, they also stole eight of our photosets and went as far as to not just use the galleries in their member's areas, but also repurpose our content for use as downloadable wall paper and screen savers.

We sent them a DCMA and copied their host and processors as well. We received a reply back saying "We go removed all content you said" and then went on to make the accusations about this model as retribution

Let me set the record straight on this:
    The model in question was of legal age when he pictures were taken and his and his VALID, State of Florida driver's license with a very clear identifiable image was provided and kept on record along with his model release. Being that I also live in Florida, I am well aware of what a valid Florida driver’s license, complete with the hologram, looks like since there is also one in my wallet. I also scanned in his ID personally as many of you know; we shoot our content in house.

PrideBucks.com is a play by the books organization period.

On behalf of everyone at PrideBucks.com, we would like to once again thank Lee and all of your for your continued support.
    PrideBucks - the home of CircleJerkBoys, TrueTwinks, BoysGoneBad & MenOver30.com

marcjacob
    This guy is begging to get sued. Nice work on the quick banning.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Of all the people to try to go after with that sort of claim... Pridebucks is about as far afield as you can get. I've known Harlan, David and Joe for a bit over 3 years now and have always felt they run one of the cleanest operations out there as far as compliance.

It would seem to me this is a very, very clear instance of defamation. Problem is, the guy probably has no money, so it's one of those "no win" situations.

Classy job of handling it, Lee and classy response by Harlan and Juan, as usual.