Thread: Pay 4 join or Revshare

Resolute

Pay 4 join or Revshare

What do you fellow webmasters rather.

Pay4join or revshare ?

We have both on our new affiliate program CuriousCash but would like to know what you prefer.

i promote both. my first concern is whether they pay, and whether i like the sites. then does the sponsor provide useable content for galleries and avs sites?

BDBionic
    Pay Per Join is pretty cool. Ya simply can't complain about a big chunk of cash for a trial or one time sign up. Get your money from your traffic and be done with it and happy. hehe.
    Although with some sponsors I simply don't expect them to have the ability to do that - smaller sites that are more niche oriented, newer, or more "mom and pop" - and am happy enough to participate in a partnership model. Especially if they rebill well, which really all of the ones I use do well. Partnership is a rational model, I feel, and I'm more than happy to participate in it on sponsors with whom it works.

In essence, I guess, I'm perfectly fine with both as I understand the function of each.

PS - CuriousCash, formerly BoyBucks, is one of my favorite programs out there

RainGurl
    It all comes down to the stats...how does it convert and retain. I like to try both options and see which makes me more money. I've worked with some programs on rev share that just keep sending me checks, month after month. It's great if you can build a recurring income.
    Overall, i like to have a mix of both. I agree with Brian, it takes quite a bit to offer flat payouts, mainly a lot of cash-on-hand. Many programs simply don't have that. As long as they convert well and retain, i have no problem with it.

Dawgy
    how many different affiliate programs are you guys gonna start with those same sites?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Originally posted by Dawgy
    how many different affiliate programs are you guys gonna start with those same sites?
    I was thinking the same thing Dale :eek:

Regards,

Lee

Resolute
    Originally posted by basschick
    i promote both. my first concern is whether they pay, and whether i like the sites. then does the sponsor provide useable content for galleries and avs sites?
    Thanks for your kind words Brian I hope our new program C*********h will be even more -favoriter !!!!

Resolute
    We did a poll on our website last week and 62% favored revshare as they know how well and long our sites retain !!!

Dawgy
    yeah ok