As I left to see family for the Easter holiday, all of the trees were breaking new leaves, giving a wonderful vibrant fresh green color as compared to the two inches of snow on the ground.

Recently here in the USA North Carolina mountains, there was a severe four day event (April 6-9) when evening temperatures averaged 17-20F.

My condo overlooks a city and my location is known for its winter-view. With a mild winter, Spring arrived two weeks ahead of calendar and it was vibrant with color. Now EVERYTHING is brown, not unlike the fall season.

I had hoped to quote a comment written by a newpaper subscriber, but can't find it. He questioned Global Warming, his saying his deck and lawn was covered in snow. How inapt that person really is. As we all know, Global Warming affects weather patterns.

Should we as adult webmasters touch on issues that affect each and every one of us? Some paysites say they give a percentage to un-named Gay causes.

Maybe it is time that Gay Adult finds a common cause, besides just survival and profits.