Thread: A GIRL aged 12 is seriously ill

TheLegacy

A GIRL aged 12 is seriously ill

A GIRL aged 12 is seriously ill in hospital after taking an overdose because she is bullied at school.

Whitney Griffiths’ family say she has been relentlessly targeted by a gang of girls — and in one attack was repeatedly punched and kicked.

She was admitted to hospital on Wednesday after taking around 20 painkillers. Mum Simone Griffiths, 31, is awaiting results of blood tests to see if there is long-term damage.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2004182633,00.html

-----------------------

quite often we forget that kids have problems too and at that age - they are as serious as our own today. I do remember the innocent days when suicide was never an option until in my own school a teacher killed themself.

each one of us face bullying in some form or another - yet to me the saddest form is when we do it to ourselves.

Darren Austin
    How sad is that, that she got to a point where she could not take it anymore that she felt that she had to do that! Poor thing, I wish there was some group or something that could help children who go through this problem and give them somewhere to turn or someone to talk , a group that would give them self esteem.