Thread: sponsors that make affiliate content difficult...

sponsors that make affiliate content difficult...

seems like lately i've hit a bunch of sponsors that make it difficult to promote them with their own content.

one guy said i could have content from his site for galleries. he didn't have any ready, but gave me a un/pw. turns out his pics are very well protected against right clicking or saving, and they're opened with java so no url shows. he tells me to write to his webmaster, so i write asking for any 15 pics taken in the same location and either the same clothes or no clothes, and then his webmaster wants to know exactly which pics i want. many of the pics are blurry or repetitious, and the site isn't exactly packed with content -

i moved on.

another sponsor that has a good foot site has supplied me with enough content for a couple galleries. i make some sales, and write for new content. they say they hope to have new content within a week, but if they don't, please email and remind them. *sigh* i'd buy some content, but there isn't much i can find at a price that makes sense with their conversion ratio. it's been a week - no content.

i had to write to one sponsor because all his new affiliate content pics were unuseably small (the old pics are all big enough), one program put up new affiliate content with a the site name bigger plus the url - and they're putting them in the center of the pics, covering the action *LOL* and i got a couple sets from someone that were slightly lower quality than i could fix - i tried.

sorry, i just had to vent. it's taking me longer and longer to find useable sponsor content, and the more galleries i make, the less i can easily find quality but inexpensive content. this stuff is really slowing me down!

gel
    It's almost as if some sponsor don't want to make money.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Speaking of content..

I beleive i owe you a couple of pics too.. will get on tht shortly for ya

Regards,

Lee