Thread: Final Cut Pro 5 questions

I Want To See Bradleys 'B-Unit' deanb's Avatar

Final Cut Pro 5 questions

Do any of you guys know of a quick little getting started tutorial on Final Cut Pro 5? I am reading through a 600 page book trying to just figure out the basics (usually if i get the basics down, i can go from there and fill in knowledge as needed). Anyway if any of you guys know of a source of this that would be great!

Or... if someone wants to be really nice and maybe hit me up on ICQ and give me a quick run down, that would be much appreciated as well.
    ICQ# 200-385-093

JustBryce
    Check out lynda.com. They have very extensive video tutorials on everything there. I along with some of the others here have gone throught he final cut tutorials and they are great. It's not cheap, but its certainly not expensive and worth every penny.The guy that does the video tutorials on lynda is the same guy that teaches the classes in LA at Video Symphony for thousands of dollars. So learn at home from the same guy putting on the same class and save

Making Pain Pay!

These people are the best

I have taught FCP at the local college for two years, and I have looked over a lot of products. I found that these people are the best.

http://www.dvcreators.net/tutorial-dvds/

As always, feel free to email me or private me with your FCP questions. I am only certifed up to FCP 4 HD, but a lot of it is the same. - Michael
    TropixxxCash.com is a CCBill affiliate program for the male spanking and punishment site TropixxxVIP.com.

:whip:

FreeWilly
    Thanks for the link and suggestion, Michael, I'll have to check these out. We've been struggling with FCP with our first movie and it's been lots of trial-and-error. We certainly weren't helping ourselves at all by purchasing some content from a company in the UK and then trying to figure out the whole PAL to NTSC conversion process. :eek:

Billy