Thread: Paysite Owners Caught A Password Trader

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Paysite Owners Caught A Password Trader

You might want to check if this guy is a member on any of your sites and cancel his access...

Matteo Crippa
    Belgioioso
    Milano, XX 20121
    Italy
    Email: mamacan@tiscali.it
    IP Address: 151.30.25.167
    Username: mamacan

I just terminated his membership today after noticing an above average amount of failed requests from the site he joined.

Seems he was sharing his password using one of those referrer anonymizer services, that was enough for me to warrant cancelling his access.

Regards,

Lee

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work. procam's Avatar
    Add this cheater to your list please user id bobcarn

Subnet ISP/Hosting Company Geographical Location
    88.116.192 KDNS1.highway.telekom.at
    72.145.255 auth-dns.asm.bellsouth.net
    68.60.251 dns1.inflow.pa.bo.comcast.net USA
    83.57.230 rsdmno1-06.rima-tde.net
    218.186.104 dns1.maxonline.com.sg SGP
    85.58.154 dnsa01m-men4.net.orange.es
    82.123.145 ns.wanadoo.fr FR
    70.156.180 auth-dns.asm.bellsouth.net USA
    84.208.65 ns2.chello.at
    70.108.64 ns1.bellatlantic.net
    89.214.157 ns-pri.ripe.net

I clearly busted his ass giving out his password at http://www.gaypass-port.com/

Ounique
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post

Seems he was sharing his password using one of those referrer anonymizer services, that was enough for me to warrant cancelling his access.

Lee
    I hate that. About 5 years ago, I had a buddy who would buy content from me ( I was at holio at the time) and people would buy accounts and post the passwords.

he lost so much money

it's stealing is what it is

How long have you been gay?
    I usually don't bother with these sharing surfers. Better using my time making sales.

I just have strongbox block their account, and then e-mail them a new password. Repeated offenders get their recurring billing cancelled and their account deleted.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by darling View Post
    I usually don't bother with these sharing surfers. Better using my time making sales.

I just have strongbox block their account, and then e-mail them a new password. Repeated offenders get their recurring billing cancelled and their account deleted.
    Yeah StrongBox isnt setup on this one yet as it hasnt been launched LOL

Next week is when StrongBox gets installed on this and 5 other new sites ready for launch a week or so later

Regards,

Lee

wnc
    Five new sites. Same one page tour?

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work. procam's Avatar
    We use pennywize and I like it ~ works great you can set it to auto block people if the cross a specific threshold for example they access the site using more than 5 subnets poof banned and blocked and you get an email ~
    :p

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    password forums, they do that
    buy access with stolen credit card and then share it

funnily they ask visitors to sign up for paid membership to get the passwords most of the time

When it comes to exploring the sea of love, I prefer buoys. SPACE GLIDER's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ounique View Post
    I hate that. About 5 years ago, I had a buddy who would buy content from me ( I was at holio at the time) and people would buy accounts and post the passwords.

he lost so much money

it's stealing is what it is
    That sucks. And it IS stealing. Like it when people call it what it is.

isn't there some kind of program that won't allow password trading?

Ounique
    [QUOTE=SPACE GLIDER;199905] And it IS stealing. Like it when people call it what it is.
    QUOTE]

That's the joys of me I always call it like it is.
    I remember once when I was in highschool someone called me a Homo
    I said.

Hey bro, It's fag. I'm a fag, ya know the fairy queen.
    Now after I win home coming game, you know what i am going to do?

That's right get banged in the butt by my center.

wnc
    In another thread:

Quote Originally Posted by IdolKnights View Post
    Every once and a while I see a thread that almost deserves a “sticky” but when reading through the replies, can see why it’s not.

Example: Password trader

Where it makes a great thread for people to join in and offer a more complete listing and exchange of known traders, it sits idle with “Thanks” or “Why bother” – Props to Procam for adding to the information

Is this because there is a majority of affiliates and this is a program owner issue?
    I would guess that many reading GWW are affiliates.

I would though suspect that a program owner using Epoch and/or CCBILL would not have the free available time to contact customer service to have a particular person blacklisted.

It is my personal opinion that it should be the sites that share the passes that should remain the target. I recall "chum forum" being discussed here at GWW a few months ago and many worked together to remove their income sources, ie paypal etal.

I've always been openly gay. It would never occur to me to behave otherwise.
    We ban every password trader that hits our site. All it takes is a quick note to ccbill to make it happen. Their fraud department has been very quick to take action when asked.

Drag is when a man wears everything a lesbian won't. lisa's Avatar
    We have security in place that will not allow this to happen and have had for several years.

Ounique
    Quote Originally Posted by lisa View Post
    We have security in place that will not allow this to happen and have had for several years.
    I love that!

Can I test that?