Thread: Problem IE7

You don't have to be straight to be in the Army; you just have to be able to shoot straight. ponyboy's Avatar

Problem IE7

Ok hears the problem I'm having with IE7

I just started to use Skype full time now, not only PC to PC but as a real phone so I have to keep the volume on. How do you just turn off the sound in IE7?

Every time I click on a link it goes click and loud!!!!!!! It's driving me totally crazy!!!!!!!!!!! :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

How long have you been gay?
    Go to Start -> Control Panel -> Sounds

click the sounds tab.

in the program events list find Windows Explorer.

click the Start Navigation item and then in the bottom drop down box set sound to (None).

You don't have to be straight to be in the Army; you just have to be able to shoot straight. ponyboy's Avatar
    way cool thanks!

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work. procam's Avatar

:crazyeyes:

I'm a happy camper no clicking sound, a quiet computer, yes!:donmike:

If homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in queer to work. procam's Avatar
    hehehehe

When it comes to exploring the sea of love, I prefer buoys. SPACE GLIDER's Avatar
    that clicking sound really used to drive me batty

I had to keep the sound up high for skype's ringer, and the click was just driving me totaly off the wall. I ordered the adpter for skype and my phone so the phone will ring not the computer.

It's so nice having a quiet computer now