Thread: 4 Pretty Good DVDs To Rent...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

4 Pretty Good DVDs To Rent...

The History Boys - Its a British film and its actually kinda weird, about a group of highschool students trying to get in to Oxford/Cambridge university, its actually packed full of 'gay' stuff to, i was dubious about the movie (but the actors were hot) so rented it just for that and the storyline actually won me over in the end

The Good Shepard - CIA beginnings story, i expected to see some 'James Bond' type stuff for some reason but it was actually a pretty good story about how the CIA was formed, all that funky stuff and again, a couple of hot guys in it

Charlottes Web - If you havent read the book, read it before watching the movie, you'll get a much better appreciation of it, i was also dubious about this because it was a movie made from a childrens book but it was definately worth the money.. Seriously though, if you havent already done so, read the book before renting the movie!

Turista - Got that hot guy from Las Vegas in it (and yep, that is the ONLY reason i rented this one) lots of man flesh on show and a decent-ish story line and the cinematography is just exceptional on the underwater scenes.

Regards,

Lee

When it comes to exploring the sea of love, I prefer buoys. SPACE GLIDER's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Charlottes Web
    I always thought that story was depressing. I'm not going to spoil anything, but as a kid I'd always wanted that ending to happen a little bit differently