Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Vote Republican

Gay is the new Black

Vote Republican

So on the news they show a story about Signs being found along the roadside

(remade because I can't find one online)

I have to call BULLSHIT!
    Be Who You Are!

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    You know, as a man, i really shouldnt have ANY input on this whole abortion issue, in fact, no male should because it doesnt really affect us one way or the other, let the women decide, on their own, if they want to ban abortions or not.

Regards,

Lee

The final nail in the coffin for the Reps. this election :bunny:

Every individual has the right to decide what happens to their own body, to consider anything else seems odd.
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

wnc
    It is sad that USA politics affects gay adult. HOW does abortion affect me as a Gay webmaster? Let me say here... my husband will NOT be a father of my child.

throw fundamentalists to the lions chadknowslaw's Avatar
    Damnit! I have been trying to get guys pregnant for years!!!
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com
    Keeping you out of trouble is easier than getting you out of trouble!

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Problem is, we're stuck with a bunch of losers on the Supremes until they die or retire... we've got intellectual giant Clarence Thomas, and right wingers Alito and Roberts.

Hopefully, enough losers will retire/get sick/something to tilt the balance back, assuming that the loser Republicans don't steal the election again.

Making Pain Pay!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    You know, as a man, i really shouldnt have ANY input on this whole abortion issue, in fact, no male should because it doesnt really affect us one way or the other, let the women decide, on their own, if they want to ban abortions or not.

Regards,

Lee
    Sounds a lot like a cop out. Everyperson should be involved in making these decisions...after all, isn't that what a civilzation is for?
    TropixxxCash.com is a CCBill affiliate program for the male spanking and punishment site TropixxxVIP.com.

:whip:

Making Pain Pay!
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolKnights View Post
    So on the news they show a story about Signs being found along the roadside

(remade because I can't find one online)

I have to call BULLSHIT!
    Actually it would appear that the sign is totally accurate. Wish I had thought of it. They should also add:

Kill innocent Iraqi's.
    Kill innocent american troops for nothing.
    Fight Civil Liberties.
    Gay Bash someone.
    Vote Republican!

Republicans represent and in most cases ARE everything that is wrong with America.
    Last edited by TropixxxStudios; 04-24-2007 at 09:32 PM. Reason: To add one more thing...
    TropixxxCash.com is a CCBill affiliate program for the male spanking and punishment site TropixxxVIP.com.

You don't have to be straight to be in the Army; you just have to be able to shoot straight. ponyboy's Avatar
    it is so wrong for anyone to tell someone else what to do with there body!!! But we all know that the fing church is running this country now.

rome says jump and bush says yes master how high?

desslock
    So what happens if and when Rudy Giuliani, an ardently pro-choice Republican, gets the nomination for President in 2008?

Will you just have to find new bromides?

Steve

Ounique
    Quote Originally Posted by TropixxxStudios View Post

Republicans represent and in most cases ARE everything that is wrong with America.
    Since you said MOST cases name something caused by them is doing America right.

However I want to point out that you forgot Guarding Ugandan Tobacco Farms.
    And allowing People (even in this country) to have private armies.

Quote Originally Posted by desslock View Post
    So what happens if and when Rudy Giuliani, an ardently pro-choice Republican, gets the nomination for President in 2008?

Will you just have to find new bromides?
    Ok Mr. Hasselbeck

The Republican party is causing it's own erosion. Polarizing the nation for financial and religious gain was not a good idea.
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

desslock
    Actually, Squirt, my opinion is that both political parties employ methods of what you characterize as "polarization" ... the Democrats have likewise immediately played such cards since reclaiming Congress (e.g. raising the minimum wage, allowing airport security officials the ability to collectively bargain, etc for the labor unions)

And interest groups on all sides love to scare their audiences so they can shake them down for money. (Human Rights Campaign, People for the American Way, Family Research Council, the NRA etc.)

I'm actually not at all a fan of strong political parties, and I think people give "parties" too much credit in the United States. That's also why I prefer the US system of electing representatives compares to other countries where the voters essentially go to the polls and elect a party from which some hack is selected to go make law.

In the US, there are Democrats who are pro life like Harry Reid or Joe Lieberman, or Republicans who are pro choice like Guiliani or the governors of California and Hawaii --- your representative is much more representative to their constituents and you get lots more variations.

Steve

Making Pain Pay!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ounique View Post
    Since you said MOST cases name something caused by them is doing America right.

However I want to point out that you forgot Guarding Ugandan Tobacco Farms.
    And allowing People (even in this country) to have private armies.
    No, what I meant was that the other cases are being fucked up by Democrats and others. I can't think of a single thing that Republicans have done that is doing right by america.

When it comes to exploring the sea of love, I prefer buoys. SPACE GLIDER's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post

Regards,

Lee
    I used to say that having a penis disqualified one from participating in the debate. But that was just a dodge in my case. I think abortion should be legal in certain cases. Common sense would dictate which ones. Wish more people had it