Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Update with my lover and myself

You don't have to be straight to be in the Army; you just have to be able to shoot straight. ponyboy's Avatar

Update with my lover and myself

Update, Update

Ok many of you guys and ladies have been following the story of my lover and me. Well kind of good news on this update!

A short back round story for the people that have no clue what I'm talking about. My lover and I have been together for 5 years now; we lived together for 4 1/2 year. His pass post and i-20 where stolen from him and it tock 3 1/2 years to replace his i-20 and a full year to replace his passport. After fighting for 3 1/2 years with INS he finally got his replacement i-20. Time to go home to replace his student visa since with a good i-20 you are 100% legal in the USA. After beginning in contact with the American embassy in Malay. They said no problem just bring us a good i-20 and a transcript of his college record and we will issue a new student visa.

Let the nightmare begin! The American Embassy feels that my lover is going to go underground after being on the deans list in Math and physics along with a minor in Engineering. Yes the deans list for 3 1/2 years, plus he was going to get an award for graduating with two degrees on the deans list. Plus he applied and was accepted to three 4 year colleges in NYC one even with a scholarship! Andy Miller the Vic. Council general thought he would go underground if they let him back into the USA. So this asshole tagged my lover as a 214-B

In the last year I have generated 3 1/3 pounds of paper that I have faxed everyone none stop to ever office in the US government! From the white house all the way down to the local news papers and TV stations. That's even leaving out all the e-mails that I sent out. What I did find out in the one year that I have been fighting the government is that 99.9% of all the people running this country are pure Moron's!!!!!!!!!!!
    So I went to war to get the uniting families act passed, which should be reintroduced into the congress the end of this month or next! That would level the playing field just like the straight couples to bring their lovers into the USA. By the way if a person is HIV+ they can not get into this country! So my Blog on that subject is http://www.usimmigrationwoes.com/

Now for the update. My lover is now in Canada! Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss I have to admit that the Canadian government has been so helpful and friendly! They have bent over backward to help my lover out in Malaysia! Plus Air Candia and even Canadian customs who would have known. So now my lover is a 13 hour drive away from his home here in New York. He is very happy now, enrolled in college and his school is working hand and glove with his old college to get him full credit for all his old classes.

Am I still pissed off, yes there is no reason why he and over 70,000 other gay couples in bi-national relationships can't bring there long term lover home or into this country.

So the wedding day is going to be around July 4th!

Ounique
    wow what a story!

I remember having problems like this with my ex wife.

You don't have to be straight to be in the Army; you just have to be able to shoot straight. ponyboy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ounique View Post
    wow what a story!

I remember having problems like this with my ex wife.
    If you are gay it's even worst because their is no way to bring your lover into the country! If the US government finds out you are lovers you can really forget getting the other person any kind of visa!!!!!

This government realy sucks big time!

Ounique
    Quote Originally Posted by ponyboy View Post
    If you are gay it's even worst because their is no way to bring your lover into the country! If the US government finds out you are lovers you can really forget getting the other person any kind of visa!!!!!

This government realy sucks big time!

I understand that. However there are some protection laws, not enough I agree with you.
    I think they should have a "Domestic Partner" Visa.

Alot of people agree alot of people don't.

However at the end of the day they almost sent my ex wife back to Japan beacuse she was 15 years older then me. And I was kicked out of the Military for chapter 15

Ounique
    Update, Update
    Am I still pissed off, yes there is no reason why he and over 70,000 other gay couples in bi-national relationships can't bring there long term lover home or into this country.

Lets take a stand.
    I have no problem with it. I am afirm beliver in justice and rights of the people.

Lets take a stand.
    I have no problem with it. I am affirm believer in justice and rights of the people.
    Every one has to write there congressman and senator and say we support the uniting families act

Ounique
    Every one has to write there congressman and senator and say we support the uniting families act
    I've done it, myself. I keep writing and calling.

I understand that. However there are some protection laws, not enough I agree with you.
    I think they should have a "Domestic Partner" Visa.

Allot of people agree allot of people don't.

However at the end of the day they almost sent my ex wife back to Japan because she was 15 years older then me. And I was kicked out of the Military for chapter 15
    Their are no laws that have any any any support when it comes to immigration rights.

Did you also know that every Embassy and the US State Department go by you are guilty to proof-en innocent. Not what we where taught in school.

Ounique
    Their are no laws that have any any any support when it comes to immigration rights.

Did you also know that every Embassy and the US State Department go by you are guilty to proof-en innocent. Not what we where taught in school.
    *nods* My ex wife and I were accused of marriage fraud.

http://new.photos.yahoo.com/pauldarian/albums

She is 15 years older then me, and I was removed from the army for chapter 15.

so maybe they had a reason to think that but I get it.

She was 3 days away from having a bay when they came to the house.

So belive me I do understand and it's an injustice

Dude what a cute family!!!! You lucky guy!!!!!
    So are you guys in touch? Do yoi live together? Whats up with the kids? How come you didn't fight it?

We now have two lawyers and have to get a third one, one for canada

Ounique
    Dude what a cute family!!!! You lucky guy!!!!!
    So are you guys in touch? Do yoi live together? Whats up with the kids? How come you didn't fight it?

We now have two lawyers and have to get a third one, one for canada
    I did fight it.
    OH we actually got divorced, we're actually really good friends! and we get along great.

Thank you for the compliments. My son will be 5 this year.
    We had a really long hard fight, but it was worth it.

I did fight it.
    OH we actually got divorced, we're actually really good friends! and we get along great.

Thank you for the compliments. My son will be 5 this year.
    We had a really long hard fight, but it was worth it.
    sorry to hear that you got divorced, that isn't going to happen here. The more they push back at me the harder I push back! I'm going to be part of a march in NYC May 1st supporting uniting families act.

Ounique
    sorry to hear that you got divorced, that isn't going to happen here. The more they push back at me the harder I push back! I'm going to be part of a march in NYC May 1st supporting uniting families act.
    It happens, like i said our divorce was NOTHING like the rest of the worlds.
    It's funny beacuse, we're still very familly oriented.

I guess it just works better for us this way.

Good for you!

I think "familly" is in the heart it doesn't matter who your familly is as long as you love them.

=-)

FIGHT OH!

I think "familly" is in the heart it doesn't matter who your familly is as long as you love them.

amen brother!

Richard Craver
    not to be flippant about yr situation but there's an easier solution for u than fighting a losing battle with uncle sam.

move to canada. gay marriage is legal - with all the rights and responsibilities that that implies.... including immigration rights.