Thread: Have you seen this?

Have you seen this?

The documentary on Fox News and the corrupt people behind it?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...428&q=outfoxed

If you have seen it, what are your thoughts on it?
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

Strange.. that link seems to be the WHOLE DOCUMENTARY.. I thought it was just a clip

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Theres a reason its known as Faux News in this area

Regards,

Lee

When it comes to exploring the sea of love, I prefer buoys. SPACE GLIDER's Avatar
    Doesn't surprise me. "Fox" as a whole always came off as a place that tried to be holier-than-thou on one hand and the epitome of sleaze on another

They had these commnetators shaking their fingers at people and calling them immoral and degenerate. But Fox would air shows like Temptation Island where you're encouraged to cheat on your spouse with strangers.

The strange thing is the majority of the news I watch on TV is Fox News.

The've done something very smart. Overseas, CCN Broadcasts CNN international which gives you news from Asia, Europe, etc. with an hour here or there of news from America. Fox news broadcasts only American news on their channel 24/7 so I know if I want to be up to date on u.s. news, and I'm watching TV, Fox is the place to go, I just have to filter the hell out of their propaganda.

The funny thing is, Fox News out here has NO sponsors, thus no commercials (evidently people are on to what they're up to overseas). So instead of commecial Fox has created Fox News Extras which are short lame news clips that fill the space of each commercial break. CNN does have commercials and paid advertisers

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

Quote Originally Posted by SPACE GLIDER View Post
    But Fox would air shows like Temptation Island where you're encouraged to cheat on your spouse with strangers.
    Is Fox News and all the other Fox channels all owned by Rupert Murdoch? I remember when the Fox tv channel first came out it had all the bottom rung shows made to cater to the lowest common demoninator.

Perhaps his plan was to cater to the lowest of the low demographic and work his way up?

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

You don't have to be straight to be in the Army; you just have to be able to shoot straight. ponyboy's Avatar
    It's important to watch news from cc tv, and bbc tv, not only the news channels from this country.

When it comes to exploring the sea of love, I prefer buoys. SPACE GLIDER's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirt View Post
    Is Fox News and all the other Fox channels all owned by Rupert Murdoch?
    hmmm I don't know. will find out

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    Newscorp owns several local stations I think it's 13, some CW and MyNetworkTV affiliates as well, FX network, Fox Reality Channel, New York Post and soon Fox Business Channel.

Most of their local stations are dead last in ratings although FOX News boss Roger Ailes re-made them with very loud and flashy graphics, to mimic WSVN here in South Florida, to try to drum up viewership.

The FoxNews website is dead last in the online 'ratings' they have something like 5 million viewers a month, Yahoo and MSNBC in comparison get almost 30 million