Thread: Protest Bush May 23, and Cheney on May 26

You don't have to be straight to be in the Army; you just have to be able to shoot straight. ponyboy's Avatar

Protest Bush May 23, and Cheney on May 26

Protest Bush May 23, and Cheney on May 26

http://www.impeachbush.org/site/News...rticle&id=5185

We want to thank everyone who has participated in the massive emailing campaign to Congress demanding that articles of impeachment be filed immediately for George W. Bush, Dick Cheney, Alberto Gonzalez and other officials.

We have to keep the pressure up on all levels and you can be directly involved as a volunteer, organizer or financial contributor or as all three.

The impeachment movement in New England and New York is joining with the anti-war movement in two very important mass demonstrations under the theme “End the War, Impeach Bush Now.”

The first demonstration will bring together thousands of people from New England and New York on May 23 when Bush is scheduled to give a major address at the Coast Guard Academy in New London, Conn. Buses and car caravans are coming to New London from Hartford and New Haven, CT; Portland, Maine; Boston; Plymouth, New Hampshire; Cape Cod, New Paltz, NY; New York City and elsewhere.

The second demonstration will take three days later when Dick Cheney gives the commencement address to West Point’s graduating ceremony.

http://www.impeachbush.org/site/News...rticle&id=5185

:bananacock: :cheerleader:

Making Pain Pay!

The only thing worse than Bush...

The only thing worse than Bush is a Coastie.

I can make that statement as I attended the United States Coast Guard Academy. (Early 90's)

I have NEVER met such closed minded and ignorant people in the world as I did while in the Coast Guard. I doubt much has changed.

Good luck with your protest.

Toss a beer bottle or two for me. :cop:
    TropixxxCash.com is a CCBill affiliate program for the male spanking and punishment site TropixxxVIP.com.

:whip:

wnc
    Bush should be impeached, at least for the historic record.

One President lied about sex and was impeached, the other lied about mass destruction. What cost more in funds and vibrate young men (woman) lives?

Then Cheney becomes President and he has a heart attack with the stress.

Pelosi becomes the first woman President, showing us that women were always really in control.

Sounds like a plan (smile).

You don't have to be straight to be in the Army; you just have to be able to shoot straight. ponyboy's Avatar
    Whats even more sad is where ever bush goes or Cheney and now any one in the leadership of this country get booooooooed
    I'm telling you this country is being lead by mickey mouse, wait,wait he would do a better job! :joker:

wnc
    Ponyboy - most here in GWW would agree with you.

This being a world-wide GAY forum, even though USA politics has effects on everyone in adult, many don't seem to care.

As for LEE... never met the lad. Even though he lives in Florida, I heard he has a UK cockney accent (now running for my chat shelter).

(now running for my chat shelter).
    ooolooooooooooloooooooooo

It's just I hate the leadership of the country and I'm not afraid to say it! I just want to see him impeached because we all know the VP would pass away from his heart.

When it comes to exploring the sea of love, I prefer buoys. SPACE GLIDER's Avatar
    Our President looks so dumb. I know he isn't really THAT dumb, but he sure looks it. I haven't seen a good picture of him yet. Not even the picture his own people put out.

If it looks like a duck, sounds like a duck, and walks like a duck it must be a duck